**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

[Merged] Black widow's scytalis traps not visible

Comments

• Options
    Sw0rdMasterSw0rdMaster Posts: 1,724 ★★★★
    Hercules immortality, he looks the same.

IW, can't tell when she's invisible.
  • Options
    Hey everyone, the team is aware that this issue is affecting some of the other visual effects for multiple Champions as well and is still looking into things. They're testing out some possible fixes but we don't have more information to share at the moment. Once we have more concrete info to share, we'll update everyone here.
  • Options
    CoppinCoppin Posts: 2,601 ★★★★★

OK so you've closed all my VFX related threads and merged them here?

The issues are far more reaching than just the 8.1 boss. I've had this issue in AQ and Battlegrounds today where I've had to use valuable team revives and potions and have lost BG matches - wasted energy refills, etc.

So u made multiple vfx posts... That's kinda annoying
  • Options
    kunfuweikunfuwei Posts: 64
    How about a in game message on this?
  • Options
    Burrito2525Burrito2525 Posts: 507 ★★★
    Between attackers and defenders. The state of the game is pretty frustrating with VFX messed up. I know it’s recent but any updates. Timing for fix. I use ghost in aq a lot which now sucks. Map 6 mini is “invisible” woman but you can’t tell. It’s bs. How does this even happen?
  • Options
    Scratchmaster23Scratchmaster23 Posts: 165 ★★
    Has anyone tried fighting kraven when u cant see his traps? This bug is so helpful
  • Options
    DukenpukeDukenpuke Posts: 658 ★★★

Just making a note - in AQ Map 6 - Kabam has conviniently let AQ continue so that we can burn our stash of heal pots or units because Invisible Woman is really not invisible and you get wrecked because of this VFX enhancement. (we should not call them as bugs)

Kabam should just call off AQ knowing the fact that we shouldn't expect compensation for every enhancement done by the developers

Or leave it alone and just give everyone some revives and heal pots at the end of the week.
  • Options
    Burrito2525Burrito2525 Posts: 507 ★★★
    Kraven was especially fun in the 8.1.1 path. And yea. Map 6 aq sucks this week. Great work game team
  • Options
    Tx_Quack_Attack6589Tx_Quack_Attack6589 Posts: 606 ★★★

Just making a note - in AQ Map 6 - Kabam has conviniently let AQ continue so that we can burn our stash of heal pots or units because Invisible Woman is really not invisible and you get wrecked because of this VFX enhancement. (we should not call them as bugs)

Kabam should just call off AQ knowing the fact that we shouldn't expect compensation for every enhancement done by the developers

She has an icon that shows when she’s invisible as well as countdowns till it expires. It’s an issue but not impossible.
  • Options
    Shakti4allShakti4all Posts: 120
    Dukenpuke said:

Or leave it alone and just give everyone some revives and heal pots at the end of the week.
    Well.. thats not gonna happen - remember the input issue - which still is happening - when an enhancement happens we need to - as its said here down-under - "Suck It up" and keep moving forward.
    This enhancement won't be any different
  • Options
    SunstruckSunstruck Posts: 80
    Please send in game msg about the issue. Like me more people will waste there resources. Tell them to not to fight as there are visual bugs. Not sure who ever did the fight without realizing visual bug will be any compensation for them?
  • Options
    benshbbenshb Posts: 798 ★★★★
    Is there any possible ETA for this for this fix? I don't really want to go in blind, but I also don't wanna stop
  • Options
    Any updates on the fix, I have revives and potions that are going to expire today. I am at scytalis but I will not do it while her fight as is, it’s broken and if I lose revives, potion and units to this boss because of bugs on top of the still current input issues that will absolutely upset me and I can’t restart the path because used so many items on the path to get to scytalis. Please prioritise this fix.
  • Options
    KenkylKenkyl Posts: 8
    Marvel contest of bugs.lol
  • Options
    MackeyMackey Posts: 1,549 ★★★★★
    Rebark said:

it's actually happening with all the visual effects, Omega's deathfield, Emma Frost's diamond shape, Ghost's Invisibility, Guillotine 2099, Kitty...

Ibom, mephisto aura ..... the list goes on and on
  • Options
    ChuckD05ChuckD05 Posts: 173
    Cmm binary, Terrax rock field

Kabam has REALLY dropped the ball on this issue.
  • Options
    Lutheran86Lutheran86 Posts: 25
    I lost 6-700 units fighting 8.1.6 boss blind. Also couldn't see kitty phase and that's too much to pay attention to in a new boss fight when you're just trying to figure out how the boss moves. Then I went into map 5 AQ and got wrecked by G99 because digi cloak wasn't visible. This really depends compensation. I didn't know 8.1.6 boss was bugged or I wouldn't have taken the fight. This falls on kabam for knowing and not altering the players.
  • Options
    ChuckD05ChuckD05 Posts: 173

I lost 6-700 units fighting 8.1.6 boss blind. Also couldn't see kitty phase and that's too much to pay attention to in a new boss fight when you're just trying to figure out how the boss moves. Then I went into map 5 AQ and got wrecked by G99 because digi cloak wasn't visible. This really depends compensation. I didn't know 8.1.6 boss was bugged or I wouldn't have taken the fight. This falls on kabam for knowing and not altering the players.

an in-game email would be wise. def isnt fair to those who are not aware of it.
  • Options
    I was like many summoners who used 8.1.6 as a crucial component for our ascension to Paragon. While it was ultimately worth the cost of 500-1000 units to reach this goal, the cost would have been greatly diminished if the game worked as advertised. Trying to defeat the Boss who's sole weakness was hitting her into an invisible trap was completely asinine, and leaves a bad taste in what should otherwise be a time for celebration and denouement. We shouldn't have to jump up and down like Rod Tidwell to get Kabam to show us the money on this one.
  • Options
    TheLightBringerTheLightBringer Posts: 453 ★★★★
    I hope the dev team just realize how bad it is, a few examples from the top of my head are ghost and kitty are too risky to use now, any thing root related whether it's champ ability or a node is borderline not doable unless you wanna waste resources on it, fighting terrax or omega red or any champ with aura effects is 10x times harder because you need to keep an eye on the buffs and debuffs bar. Also there's a root node in AW now and season is coming in 4 days. So this is really not something that can take a while to get sorted
  • Options
    TrenzaloreTrenzalore Posts: 182 ★★★
    I love how silent Kabam gets before the weekend. Hoping to just slip out for the weekend with no information given. Not even so much as a we are sorry these bugs will be her for awhile until we can figure out the cause.