**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

How deep are you in the BGs rabbit hole?

Also, in case you are playing, what are you buying with rewards?

How deep are you in the BGs rabbit hole? 96 votes

Not playing at all
21%
DrZolazuffyTasvroTitoBandito187LucidblueprintsAmaadAkiraAR48_Sham_Ewell65SSS69BerjibsGiantwalrus56Mpqdr72youaintrightTheCaptain412Paulr2011Jaffa_ElMelloiTribalChiefProtogenoiKylo 21 votes
Bronze
6%
Liquidkolddjr17ChikelMatthew950MrSakuragiJHVS123 6 votes
Silver
10%
Egor_135Terrafrodo2377Total_Domin01IvarTheBonelessHera1d_of_Ga1actusChampSlayerSoyheyor123CyrillFromTulaMutantA___4444 10 votes
Gold
5%
Colinwhitworth69WhoDaPooCharlie21540GrassKnucklesYogesh_123 5 votes
Platinum
8%
MagrailothoskikiFurieuxGrootman1294RockyshockySkyLord7000BigManOnCampusSearmenisGunner14 8 votes
Diamond
12%
heruheru511ExHavokDeaconEtm34Aomine_Daiki10RenaxqqJessieSmiracle_mufflerBarney_StinsonMarostrange200513579rebel_Silversurfer837_ 12 votes
Gladiator's Circuit
35%
BitterSteelEb0ny-O-M4wMagicBentonWorld EatermmmbanyasFrankWhiteReyAlemánWorknprogressKiptonadeERockHDRakeYoungAleor7fksVernSidDDragonBeeweeMobile_P0tat0OGAvengerdump_monkeydesignsoda 34 votes

Comments

• Options
    TerraTerra Posts: 8,015 ★★★★★
    Silver
    Silver 2. I take it very casually and don't buy any marks. Waste of units and not worth it with all the hackers running around
  • Options
    Paulr2011Paulr2011 Posts: 29
    Not playing at all
    Got better things to do than waste my time on that train wreck
  • Options
    Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,185 ★★★★★
    Gold
    I stopped playing and am waiting until it resets and feels more fun again. Right now I am only able to spin my wheels, and it does not feel worth the energy costs to try to batter my way up one more level.

I had a lot of hopes for this game mode, but this iteration is disappointing. I guess if you are a super sweaty gamer then it is fine, but I am here to have fun, and I am not having much of that in this BG, now that I've reached the level of my competence. Hoping to see this game mode evolve into something more fun to do.
  • Options
    Gladiator's Circuit
    Yeah the real lack of rewards once you’ve proven you’re dedicated and good at the game is pretty daft

Made it to gladiator circuit a week back…after that the grind doesnt seem worth it..in the victory track a few wins gives us victory tokens so it feels like we are earning something but once u reach gladiator circuit u just grind against some of the better players of the game but u dont feel rewarded for the effort

• Options
    13579rebel_13579rebel_ Posts: 2,411 ★★★★★
    Diamond
    Crawled my way into Diamond 1 and I think that's where I'll stay
  • Options
    GeneralNappaGeneralNappa Posts: 102
    Not playing at all
    Played two standalone games in bronze when. It first dropped, even modders on alts in there with 15 second w's go figure. That was enough to rule me out of the whole season.
  • Options
    FiiNCHFiiNCH Posts: 1,664 ★★★★★
    Gladiator's Circuit

I stopped playing and am waiting until it resets and feels more fun again. Right now I am only able to spin my wheels, and it does not feel worth the energy costs to try to batter my way up one more level.

I had a lot of hopes for this game mode, but this iteration is disappointing. I guess if you are a super sweaty gamer then it is fine, but I am here to have fun, and I am not having much of that in this BG, now that I've reached the level of my competence. Hoping to see this game mode evolve into something more fun to do.

How do you suggest changing it? With the type of game mode it is you’re always going to hit your ‘level’, then you’ll stop having fun.
  • Options
    frodo2377frodo2377 Posts: 313 ★★★
    Silver
    I don't play this as much as I probably should.....because I enjoy the game mode itself. I hate the way it is monetized and that cheating is so rampant. I play a match or two if I feel like it, but beyond that..... meh....
  • Options
    Etm34Etm34 Posts: 1,644 ★★★★★
    Diamond
    Went from silver 2 on the weekend to Diamond 3 just playing casually. Will push to hit the Gladiator Circuit this week but not pressed if I miss out
  • Options
    EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    9 inches
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,764 ★★★★★
    Gladiator's Circuit
    I'm just playing every 2 days for the objectives
  • Options
    NightMonkeyNightMonkey Posts: 95 ★★
    Gladiator's Circuit
    You forgot to add the last selection to this poll:
    - Modder's Circuit