**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Rift RNG is a joke

gannicus0830gannicus0830 Posts: 606 ★★★★
3 rifts in, same path every time. 20k candy. Has anyone else actually gotten one of the other paths? I'm genuinely curious to know.
Why even put the other enticing prizes in there if all we can do is stare at them and drool while it gives us 20k more candy?

Comments

• IlluminantIlluminant Posts: 196

3 rifts in, same path every time. 20k candy. Has anyone else actually gotten one of the other paths? I'm genuinely curious to know.
    Why even put the other enticing prizes in there if all we can do is stare at them and drool while it gives us 20k more candy?

i did get the 2 mil gold on the highest difficulty
  • Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,309 ★★★★★
    Mate, we can't help, even i want rng to be changed but i don't see any chance of it being changes mid event😭sadly
  • MigginslyMigginsly Posts: 50
    I got the two t5 basic the first day
  • CoppinCoppin Posts: 2,601 ★★★★★
    Well.. it has a 90% chance ...so 9/10 u r going to the same path...
  • CoppinCoppin Posts: 2,601 ★★★★★
    GTRlover said:

Theres absolutely no point in putting the other rewards if all we'll get is the candy lane. Candy is worthless since the candy shop is pure garbage. Kabam really screwed up this month's SQ.

Someone I know would think otherwise..
  • HantotHantot Posts: 14

73% chance of this so RNG on point
  • MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 3,893 ★★★★★
    Candy x2, sig stone x1.

So far beating the 90% odds.
  • GhostboytjieGhostboytjie Posts: 2,199 ★★★★★
    X6 Candy for me atm (main and mini)
  • 0casual00casual0 Posts: 457 ★★★
    edited October 2022
    One of my alliance mate got 6* AG and T5CC back to back. While I'm just rotting my teeth with these candies. RNGesus is no joke.
  • psp742psp742 Posts: 2,299 ★★★★
    I guess after this.. most of us have mcoc virtual diabetes... tsk tsk.. im not sure maybe they want us to use one 6* accompanied by 4*s.. I might try that next rift.. going to use one of my favorite 6*
  • 13579rebel_13579rebel_ Posts: 2,389 ★★★★★
    SCP1504 said:

60 k candy club

SCP1504 said:

60 k candy club

I'll get the jackets made...
    It'll take the whole month to get all of them made
  • odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,376 ★★★★★
    I got 2m gold 🎊