**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

The stats on the final doom in zone 25

Comments

• Options
    TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    Might try and get to zone 25 with quake, Herc, and Kitty. Might not be another great way
  • Options
    AxewAxew Posts: 622 ★★★★
    edited October 2022
    Is a solo even possible? Maybe max sig Thing could reduce the damage taken, but I believe he would time out. Probably depends on the nodes too.
  • Options
    K00shMaanK00shMaan Posts: 1,289 ★★★★
    H3t3r said:

Wicket329 said:

Axew said:

Is a solo even possible? Maybe max sig Thing could reduce the damage taken, but I believe he would time out. Probably depends on the nodes too.

You’ve gotta remember your champions will have various boosts on them as well, so a solo is certainly possible. I was messing around with Bishop in there and dealing insane 6 digit special attacks, and with Guardian on the team I was also frequently getting perfect parries so there was no chip damage.

It’ll be extremely tough and a single slip up means it’s over, but for sure possible.
    Wouldn't you also need a shock immune as 1 shock with that amount of attack would basically be a death sentence.
    Not necessarily a Shock Immune but you would need a champ with some ability to work around that.
  • Options
    BazzingaaaBazzingaaa Posts: 357 ★★★
    I wonder what the incursion stats will be for 7* champs next year 😁
  • Options
    PapaMidnite007PapaMidnite007 Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    One slap and gone
  • Options
    Hera1d_of_Ga1actusHera1d_of_Ga1actus Posts: 2,439 ★★★★★
    God Emperor Doom got added?!?
  • Options
    Godslayer_1Godslayer_1 Posts: 329 ★★★

AMS94 said: