Rank Up Ressources Graphic

G-Hun-GearG-Hun-Gear Member Posts: 1,447 ★★★★
Quick question: Does anybody have an updated graphic on rank up ressources?

I have the below one, but ressources for 6* R3 and R4 are not included... Is there an updated version?

Thanks!

Comments

• G-Hun-GearG-Hun-Gear Member Posts: 1,447 ★★★★
    Thanks!

Unfortunately, it doesn‘t show gold and iso (class and basic iso) for Level Up - which is what I am most interested in, due to my constant lack of ISO… :D
    Thanks, but this literally stops at the same progression, 6* rank 2... :)

I now found an updated screenshot with 6* r3 in thsi thread:
    https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/255877/level-up-disparities

Apparently it's from MCOC Infobot. Does anyone have access to the infobot and could look if there is an updated version of the full graphic?

Ok, just installed line and retrieved it from the infobot. I guess we will have to wait until info on 6* rank 4 materials are available…

Posting here for the community:

edited January 28
    Hi there… Instead of opening a new thread, I thought I‘d post in this old one…

Does anyone have an updated infographic that includes ISO cost for the higher ranks of 6* and also cost for 7*?

I just checked line info bot and it still has the same graphic for up to 6* r3 only…
  • Sime_JuricSime_Juric Member Posts: 83

Hi there… Instead of opening a new thread, I thought I‘d post in this old one…

Does anyone have an updated infographic that includes ISO cost for the higher ranks of 6* and also cost for 7*?

I just checked line info bot and it still has the same graphic for up to 6* r3 only…

No, because that would show how badly we need more ISO in game because the rankup costs are getting out of hand because we have 7* at R34 but we still get the same amount of ISO we did when 5* where the top star class
  • Mario_ClarMario_Clar Member Posts: 175

Oh Great, now I know where I can use all of those T7B and T5A that are flying around in my overflow!
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Member Posts: 5,619 ★★★★★

Can't wait to see what 8* r6 is gonna need 😩. Probably t7a and t9b/t9c.
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 8,093 ★★★★★
    Buttehrs said:

Can't wait to see what 8* r6 is gonna need 😩. Probably t7a and t9b/t9c.
    8*s probably have rank up to r7.