**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

New AQ Thanksgiving Day

Masquerade1981Masquerade1981 Posts: 294
edited November 2022 in General Discussion
Anyone else extremely disappointed the new AQ map is launching Thanksgiving day? As if we have nothing better to do than study a map and pick attackers and head somewhere away from family to concentrate on some new fights on a Map that’s most likely bugged.

Should wait a few days and give people uninterrupted time with their families.

#postPoneAQ

Comments

• ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,681 ★★★★★

Thanksgiving, Football, and MCOC. Works for me. I'll run my path while deep frying my turkey and reflect sadly on all the turkeys being dried out and ruined in ovens around the country.

Those poor, sleep Inducing birds.
  • ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,079 ★★★★★
    edited November 2022
    Buttehrs said:

Thanksgiving, Football, and MCOC. Works for me. I'll run my path while deep frying my turkey and reflect sadly on all the turkeys being dried out and ruined in ovens around the country.

Hey! Those dried out turkeys are why Reddit has some of the best photos and videos post Thanksgiving LOL

Edit: ps, good luck with yours and by all means if you get a chance share a picture of the final product!
  • ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,079 ★★★★★

@Kabam Miike

What say you?

Please consider postponing the new & improved AQ a week, so we don’t end up getting divorced on this fine American holiday 😎🚨

I think there’s bigger issues if divorce is on the table
    That was the other topic I forgot to mention: divorce!

But yeah seriously if that's already been threatened, that Thanksgiving conversation was going to happen no matter what.
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,681 ★★★★★

Buttehrs said:

Hey! Those dried out turkeys are why Reddit has some of the best photos and videos post Thanksgiving LOL

Edit: ps, good luck with yours and by all means if you get a chance share a picture of the final product!
    Eh I gotta work that night and the ex wife works day before and after so probably won't be much of anything this year lol.
  • Tx_Quack_Attack6589Tx_Quack_Attack6589 Posts: 578 ★★★
    While this post is pretty pointless, it’s worth noting that 4th of July is an American holiday and is celebrated in game. But no reason to delay aq for thanksgiving, just gonna cost a few revives when you die from all the food on your fingers
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,864 ★★★★★

While this post is pretty pointless, it’s worth noting that 4th of July is an American holiday and is celebrated in game. But no reason to delay aq for thanksgiving, just gonna cost a few revives when you die from all the food on your fingers

It may be celebrated but the modes don't stop going because of it.
  • Tx_Quack_Attack6589Tx_Quack_Attack6589 Posts: 578 ★★★

It may be celebrated but the modes don't stop going because of it.
    Glad you agree with the part where I said no reason to delay.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,193 ★★★★★
    The Alliance Events run regardless of holidays. On a side note, just be with your family. The game will still be here when you're full of turkey. ;)
  • CrusaderjrCrusaderjr Posts: 1,059 ★★★★
    with this logic they shouldnt make cyber weekend deals or xmes deals since us muricans are busy xD

all i know is i love me my free stuff on holidays no matter the origin of the holiday.
  • Think the point of this tread is getting lost in the humor….

No one is saying postpone next weeks AQ.

The request was to postpone the introduction of the new mods/map changes (nodes/minis/bosses, etc) for another week.

Run AQ, as is, the week in question.

This way officers & players don’t have to scramble on the first day (thanksgiving) to try to clear/understand the map.

They can focus on the holiday and spending the time with their families.

Right now we run AQ on auto pilot…the request was just pause the new AQ season for another week. Especially Map 8, which will be ruff first day/holiday
    @Kabam Miike
  • TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    Why don’t you just try and get your officers to make it Map 2 or 3 for that day?
  • ShivacruxShivacrux Posts: 400 ★★★

Think the point of this tread is getting lost in the humor….

No one is saying postpone next weeks AQ.

The request was to postpone the introduction of the new mods/map changes (nodes/minis/bosses, etc) for another week.

Run AQ, as is, the week in question.

This way officers & players don’t have to scramble on the first day (thanksgiving) to try to clear/understand the map.

They can focus on the holiday and spending the time with their families.

Right now we run AQ on auto pilot…the request was just pause the new AQ season for another week. Especially Map 8, which will be ruff first day/holiday
    @Kabam Miike

Take a break from aq then,updates shouldn't stop for anyone
  • ThiartcThiartc Posts: 257 ★★
    edited November 2022
    Cyber weekend starts on my birthday weekend, please postpone for a year. Oh wait, then the second day falls on my birthday next year, please cancel till my birthdays aren’t in the way

Wow, this post is so stupid
  • ChiliDogChiliDog Posts: 882 ★★★
    Go poop. She'll never know.
  • Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    Im all about spending time with family but you can’t tell me you have NO time at all to escape for 10 mins to knock out your path then come back before you get sleepy from Turkey.

Go take a dump, works for me
  • horrendous_toohorrendous_too Posts: 223 ★★
    I am going to be cooking, but I'll get my paths done. I do have to say I do not understand their thought process. Lets bring out major changes to all levels of one of the pillars of the game. With all the possibility of bugs and breakdowns that come with major changes. On the day before one of the biggest sale days of the year. Just seems like asking for trouble. When if you just pushed the changes 1 week, even if there were bugs you would already have all the cyber weekend money. It is just weird to me.
  • GarryDKGarryDK Posts: 135 ★★
    Good job we’re not all American.
  • This gets asked everywhere. And every year the answer is the same