**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

6* VISION OG offer

__SF____SF__ Posts: 286 ★★
I can almost already smell this is about to be in our inbox as it has been for about 7 years right before Black Friday deals….The tradition continues but maybe … just maybe… weapon X is added this year instead of vision….. if so….. just thinking out loud *cough cough*. Any leaks out there on any deals ?

Comments

• Options
    CassyCassy Posts: 1,071 ★★★
    If they put a r4 6* Vision only stone offer in. I am kinda tempted to buy it.
  • Options
    Rudolph_RaindeerRudolph_Raindeer Posts: 259 ★★
    It was 6.000 units last year. Considering how the game has progressed since then, I would probably pay the same amount, IF Vision was duped and the offer included rank up materials from r1 to r3 (if to r4 it would be a great deal. IMO).
  • Options
    SammyDeSammyDe Posts: 899 ★★★
    edited November 2022
    Has to be 7k units for 7*, right?
  • Options
    ExHavokExHavok Posts: 518 ★★★
    I hope they put 3-4-5* versions too, I'm missing only 3-4* Vision at those rarities and it's annoying.
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,763 ★★★★★
    edited November 2022
    SammyDe said:

Has to be 7k units for 7*, right?

You are a few zeros short there
  • Options
    __SF____SF__ Posts: 286 ★★
    No weapon x then ?? 😂
  • Options
    johnlaw3742johnlaw3742 Posts: 164
    these 2 are literally the only champs I don’t have a current way of obtaining and haven’t seen an option for since I started playing 5 years ago
    ExHavok said:

I hope they put 3-4-5* versions too, I'm missing only 3-4* Vision at those rarities and it's annoying.