**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Hulking in Cavalier 3.2

RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,390 ★★★★★
edited November 2022 in Strategy and Tips
Any tips? I keep losing my heroes and restarted so many times. He hits like a truck 🤣
Post edited by Kabam Valkyrie on

Comments

• CyborgNinja135CyborgNinja135 Posts: 1,106 ★★★★
    Try not to block his attacks cause that causes him to go unblockable and the pierce does some nasty damage on the block. IIRC I used Shang for that fight. Only parried when I needed to apply the slow. Rest of the time I just hit into his block to trigger the unblockable strike or the stun. Nick, Hawkeye, Squirrel Girl, Black Cat, Masacre, Crossbones should all work well for that fight.

You could also just ignore the class node and bring your strongest evade counter. When I started doing Cav EQ and didn't have many skill options for the mix master node I just brought Prof X
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,390 ★★★★★

Tigra 👍

Not good with her 🤣
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,390 ★★★★★

Try not to block his attacks cause that causes him to go unblockable and the pierce does some nasty damage on the block. IIRC I used Shang for that fight. Only parried when I needed to apply the slow. Rest of the time I just hit into his block to trigger the unblockable strike or the stun. Nick, Hawkeye, Squirrel Girl, Black Cat, Masacre, Crossbones should all work well for that fight.

You could also just ignore the class node and bring your strongest evade counter. When I started doing Cav EQ and didn't have many skill options for the mix master node I just brought Prof X

Thanks for the tip
  • Yogesh_123Yogesh_123 Posts: 50
    Try Rintrah and Tigra....
  • mgj0630mgj0630 Posts: 989 ★★★★
    Wiccan melts him.
  • HobospyHobospy Posts: 89
    What an ar$e of a fight, used moleman but that was painful
  • CistartCistart Posts: 6
    You could use falcon, though you have to be careful when trying to get lock on. Parry, dash back block hope for the best
  • Knullvoid235Knullvoid235 Posts: 158
    Mojo. Just Dex him more and he'll be down by a lot
  • Farrukh_tvFarrukh_tv Posts: 208 ★★
    I tried many times and ended up using Ronan, stun him and don't worry about evade. If you build up correctly you can stun luck him
  • miracle_mufflermiracle_muffler Posts: 153 ★★
    Don't remember that particular fight, but I used Falcon and BWDO to go through everything in 3.2. Since Hulkling is shock immune, I imagine I used Falcon.
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,989 ★★★★★
    I used Sym Supreme. Sloppy solo.