**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

623 Hits to take down Ant-Man on EPIC lvl Side Quest

MagonusMagonus Posts: 521 ★★★
I was using BWDO, so had class advantage and it took 623 hits to take down Ant-Man on Epic, not even Legendary..... I paused the fight a couple times to set the phone down.

I assume I needed a better counter but that seemed excessive imho. Just wanted to comment about it....

Comments

• KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,739 ★★★★★
    How about the rank of your BWDO?
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    Yeah, that Glancing was a nightmare.
  • nephewstewnephewstew Posts: 25
    90%less damge unless defender has a power sting debuff on him
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,175 ★★★★★
    I used Kingpin (on hardest diff) and didn't read the nodes. Took a little longer than usual, but I didn't check the hit count after. Nothing like your experience, though, or even close. Spammed the sp1.
  • BamajdBamajd Posts: 72
    Torch with nova… easy day
  • Viking_St3v3Viking_St3v3 Posts: 147 ★★
    Yellowjacket did the trick.
  • MagonusMagonus Posts: 521 ★★★
    @Kerneas Yeah she was awakened 5* max rank lvl. He was throwing up IMMUNE and GLANCING a ton. SOOOO many of my hits were 36 dmg, 44 dmg, etc.

lots o' screen tapping going on for sure.... didn't get KO'd though so there's that I guess!
  • IamGrO_otIamGrO_ot Posts: 172 ★★
    Magneto > 40 prowess > SP3 > Game over
  • EpicArmaanEpicArmaan Posts: 5
    I just used Shang Chi and got the cleanse strike off early to prevent glancing debuff from applying. From there I just parried until power stings were applied, and finished the fight in about a minute on elder difficulty.

Feel like any cleanse champ would work very well, and as long as you're parrying pretty much any champ can have decent success.
  • OakenshieldOakenshield Posts: 1,670 ★★★★
    Cable with Apoc synergy took him down pretty quickly.
  • Tx_Quack_Attack6589Tx_Quack_Attack6589 Posts: 589 ★★★
    Reading is useful
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,983 ★★★★★
    Magonus said:

@Kerneas Yeah she was awakened 5* max rank lvl. He was throwing up IMMUNE and GLANCING a ton. SOOOO many of my hits were 36 dmg, 44 dmg, etc.

lots o' screen tapping going on for sure.... didn't get KO'd though so there's that I guess!

You could have saved time and money by switching to Geico. Also by reading the nodes.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★

Magonus said:

You could have saved time and money by switching to Geico. Also by reading the nodes.
    That's fair in my case. I was too stubborn to quit. Lol.
  • Wozzle007Wozzle007 Posts: 936 ★★★★★
    I used Titania but had Mr Fantastic/She Hulk synergy for the power sting. Melted him.
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,394 ★★★★★
    Wozzle007 said:

I used Titania but had Mr Fantastic/She Hulk synergy for the power sting. Melted him.

Was bout to comment on that synergy lol
  • MoosetiptronicMoosetiptronic Posts: 2,106 ★★★★

Cable with Apoc synergy took him down pretty quickly.

This. Didn't even read the nodes; cable heavy melts.
  • GrassKnucklesGrassKnuckles Posts: 1,923 ★★★★★
    Maybe read nodes?
  • ESFESF Posts: 1,944 ★★★★★
    Wow. People really do YOLO this stuff? I thought that was a joke — people seriously try to solo without reading the nodes?
  • GrassKnucklesGrassKnuckles Posts: 1,923 ★★★★★
    ESF said:

Wow. People really do YOLO this stuff? I thought that was a joke — people seriously try to solo without reading the nodes?

Plus the game literally gives you the option to read them in the pause screen now
  • Dragoon81Dragoon81 Posts: 147 ★★
    I never read nodes, still was an easy fight with Falcon.
  • willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Posts: 3,143 ★★★★★
    edited November 2022
    ESF said:

Always, until I die at least three times on a fight.
  • EtherionGodEtherionGod Posts: 251 ★★
    This is what happens when you don't read the nodes.
  • Marvelfan30Marvelfan30 Posts: 1,136 ★★★★
    edited November 2022
    Torch was in and out in less than 20 seconds