**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Why in bg deck was this changed?

The_man001The_man001 Posts: 624 ★★★
edited November 2022 in General Discussion
Instead of base pi now we see the mastery included pi of champions. This is quite bad change for me. With base pi it was so easy to know which one is r4 of opponents,now just from looking at pi its quite difficult to say which are at r4 cause everyone uses different mastery set up.

For me its annoying not to know for sure which one is r4 when banning

Comments

• The_man001The_man001 Posts: 624 ★★★
    ?
  • Tx_Quack_Attack6589Tx_Quack_Attack6589 Posts: 589 ★★★
    You chose your bans based on if they are r4 or not? Also the way it was displayed before didn’t mean r4s were on top, my r4 unduped rintrah was on third row.
    edited November 2022

You chose your bans based on if they are r4 or not? Also the way it was displayed before didn’t mean r4s were on top, my r4 unduped rintrah was on third row.

Yes I ban based on r4 or r3. I will not ban r3 rintrah but will ban r4 rintrah, same goes for many large healthpool chmaps.

If you read what I told carefully keeping aside your "not helpful" mind away you may have understood what I told.It was never about banning top chmapions. When mastery wasn't included r4s of everyone were almost at same pi range like 13k 14k. When mastery is included that 13k inflates to 20k 25k for some to 15k 16k for someone. Its near impossible to determine which one is r4 that too within limited time.

Fyi I used to ban r4 from 2nd or 3rd line previously which I find near impossible in the current way of displaying bg deck champions pi.
  • AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★
    Agreed. But now we can know if they run suicides