New Hulk Buff News…

The_AvengedThe_Avenged Member Posts: 26
Hi, I among many others am very excited for the og hulk buff, but what I always look for in newly buffed champions and new champions in general is synergies that make older champs so much better or shine a little light on them in the meta. Some prime examples include… (Apocalypse/Storm(before buff))
(Red Goblin/Symbiote Spidey)
(Odin/Hela)

Either way what I want to see is another example of this with og hulk. So I want to ask if any future champs or buffed ones would you like to see have a synergies with… Ex. Scarlet Spider (Hopefully future champ) has a synergy with Spider Gwen.
So what do you guys think?

Comments

• AdokAdok Member Posts: 283 ★★

1 million percent his regen should be at the top in the game . He also should hit harder the longer the fight . But have hard hits straight away . I'm expecting big things from this buff I kno they will never go to red mags level of buff again they have said as much but I would love it to be close

Yeah the Malice buff does seem like it was made for Hulk tbh
  • THUNDERBILTHUNDERBIL Member Posts: 267
    Regeneration, Longer the fight - the stronger he gets, indestructable, unstoppable, immunity to incinerate along with poision, and something that makes him go crazy when ability accuracy reduction or inverted controls comes in play.
    I for one would love if Sentry, Electra, Moonknight, Taskmaster, Cyclops, Iceman, Rouge, Red Skull, Vision, Blackbolt, Groot, Phoenix, Dr Strange, Dormammu, Ghost Rider, Loki and Mephisto get some attention.
    Specially champions like Sentry, Moonknight, Red skull, Blackbolt, Phoenix, Dr Strange, Dormammu, Ghost Rider and Mephisto who are a major powerhouse in the MCU.
    1. Electra can be made an ability accuracy reduction focused champion.
    2. MoonKinght with a focus on his 3 personalities as a pre fight with different effects.
    3. Taskmaster as a champion with ability to copy the opponents skills.
    4. Cyclops, upto Mike
    5. Iceman well first with immunity to coldsnap and then a little tune up to damage. Same with Rouge, Sp1 buff steal duration increase won't hurt.
    Other special references:- Hulk(Ragnarok), Luke Cage, Void, Blade, KillMonger, Night Trasher, Winter Soldier, Emma Frost, X-23, Green Goblin, Sentinel.
    6. Red Skull, I mean he was the founder of HYDRA, come on the dude deserves some love.
    7. Vision a little to lacking in the kit.
    8. Black Bolt, he is the Inhuman King, even his wife hits harder than him and has more value.
    9. Groot, upto the community.
    10. Phoenix, first I think she should be a mutant champion then her kit should be Prof X + Wolverine Regen + Storm Special attack power + Incinerate like Human Torch.
    11. Dr Strange and Dormammu, I'm still reading the comics so I cannot give a full sketch on their powers.
    12. Ghost Rider we have is Johnny Blaze so he should consider his skill set from comics like Ability to apply Bleed and Incinerate, Regen, Indestructable, Bleed-incinerate-armor break-ability accuracy immunity, hex, penance stare, nullify.
    13. Loki and Mephisto let's wait for the Loki 2 and Iornheart series.
  • CyborgNinja135CyborgNinja135 Member Posts: 1,118 ★★★★

I for one would love if Sentry, Electra, Moonknight, Taskmaster, Cyclops, Iceman, Rouge, Red Skull, Vision, Blackbolt, Groot, Phoenix, Dr Strange, Dormammu, Ghost Rider, Loki and Mephisto get some attention.
    Specially champions like Sentry, Moonknight, Red skull, Blackbolt, Phoenix, Dr Strange, Dormammu, Ghost Rider and Mephisto who are a major powerhouse in the MCU.
    2. MoonKinght with a focus on his 3 personalities as a pre fight with different effects.
    4. Cyclops, upto Mike
    5. Iceman well first with immunity to coldsnap and then a little tune up to damage. Same with Rouge, Sp1 buff steal duration increase won't hurt.
    Other special references:- Hulk(Ragnarok), Luke Cage, Void, Blade, KillMonger, Night Trasher, Winter Soldier, Emma Frost, X-23, Green Goblin, Sentinel.
    6. Red Skull, I mean he was the founder of HYDRA, come on the dude deserves some love.
    8. Black Bolt, he is the Inhuman King, even his wife hits harder than him and has more value.
    10. Phoenix, first I think she should be a mutant champion then her kit should be Prof X + Wolverine Regen + Storm Special attack power + Incinerate like Human Torch.
    11. Dr Strange and Dormammu, I'm still reading the comics so I cannot give a full sketch on their powers.
    12. Ghost Rider we have is Johnny Blaze so he should consider his skill set from comics like Ability to apply Bleed and Incinerate, Regen, Indestructable, Bleed-incinerate-armor break-ability accuracy immunity, hex, penance stare, nullify.

I agree on most of these. I recently made a post about Taskmaster and imo, all he needs is to have his sig moved to his base kit + the hawkeye and crossbones synergies. Then up the damage based on active debuffs on both champions. His kit is already quite strong: loads of AAR and debuff immunity, which is something no other character has in the game right now. The exploit weakness system he has is fine, but it needs to have a bigger window cause right now it is very stressful to get his damage while also paying attention to nodes. It would be nice if both infuriate and intimidate where added to his kit
  • SandeepSSandeepS Member Posts: 1,251 ★★★★
    Id keep him simple. Every 20% health lost, he gains 10% regen buff. Then every 10% health lost he gains an indefinite fury buff. Then on specials he does a 1 second stun, plus 1 second per buff.

4. Cyclops, upto Mike

I agree on most of these. I recently made a post about Taskmaster and imo, all he needs is to have his sig moved to his base kit + the hawkeye and crossbones synergies. Then up the damage based on active debuffs on both champions. His kit is already quite strong: loads of AAR and debuff immunity, which is something no other character has in the game right now. The exploit weakness system he has is fine, but it needs to have a bigger window cause right now it is very stressful to get his damage while also paying attention to nodes. It would be nice if both infuriate and intimidate where added to his kit
    I saw that post of yours and you make a pretty solid point there. It's the same for Killmonger and Winter Soldier.
  • BuggyDClownBuggyDClown Member Posts: 2,302 ★★★★★
    I want him a ramp up champ. Longer the fights more deadlier he gets. Something incredible should happen with him. Like which will make us feel yeah that was worth it. OG Hulk should be one of the hardest hitting champ in game imo. No passive damage or secondary damage etc etc etc. Pure big yellow numbers but at cost of really skill Hands and patience
  • TheLegend27TheLegend27 Member Posts: 1,316 ★★★★★
    edited November 2022
    They said a modern take on a stun-lock champ with a brawler feel so I'm not going to write out what I hope his kit includes since stun locking was never really something I thought would/should be central to his updated kit.

That said, I'm incredibly excited that OG Hulk is getting buffed and hope it includes some or all of the following: scaling regeneration, scaling debuff resistance, damage/healing/resistances that continuously increases throughout a fight (or quest), and some form of getting angered by or countering evade/unstoppable. Would be cool to even include a Worldbreaker prefight ability that requires "X" number of fights to be won to activate which grants greatly increased base stats among other things for a single fight that you want to really nuke down.

And the rework likely isn't this in-depth, but I hope he's slotted for animation reworks on the SP1, SP3, heavy attack, and even basic M/L combos.