**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Stolen Alliance

How was I, the leader, the owner, the one that paid MY resources, demoted to member of MY alliance and someone else was given leader? Now that’s really wrong

Comments

• Options
    Crine60Crine60 Posts: 1,391 ★★★★
    Were you absent for a long time? I know that happens after a certain amount of time not logged in but don't know the exact timeframe.
  • Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    You never owned it lol. You were demoted because you ignored it. How is that not fair?
  • Options
    CynchoticCynchotic Posts: 186
    There are only 1 other member, so it wasn’t like there was a whole or even half of an alliance…I had life hit, my mom passed..it’s only been, maybe a month. I gave MY RESOURCES to BUY that alliance. IT WAS MINE - if people want to leave, so be it, but KABAM HAD NO RIGHT TO TAKE FROM ME WHAT I “PAID” FOR! G* can’t someone deal with a hugh life issue (death) w/o being robbed!
  • Options
    CassyCassy Posts: 1,071 ★★★
    If the other member don't Check in for a month but u do, u will get YOUR Ally Back.
  • Options
    CassyCassy Posts: 1,071 ★★★
    Or you ask nicely...
  • Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    If there is only one other member and they were given the alliance by default, you don't really have an alliance. It's been a long time since I looked so maybe I'm wrong, but does it cost anything to start an alliance?
  • Options
    RapRap Posts: 3,194 ★★★★
    Wish soneone would over throw me! I been trying to give it away and nobody wants the responsibility. Too much extra work for nothing in return beyond what everybody else gets.
  • Options
    Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,185 ★★★★★
    Did you talk to the person who took your spot?
  • Options
    ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,088 ★★★★★
    Rap said:

Wish soneone would over throw me! I been trying to give it away and nobody wants the responsibility. Too much extra work for nothing in return beyond what everybody else gets.

You see, you're playing this all wrong.

You're trying to give away the throne when the smarter play is you just slap the crown on someone's head without even asking and then run like hell so then yelling "no give backs".

And when I say run like hell, I literally mean leave the alliance so they can't give it back to you.
  • Options
    SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,217 ★★★★★
    30 days of not logging in and the leader get replaced automatically.