**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

I quit the game…

Mario33Mario33 Posts: 477 ★★★
Well with the 7 featureds i opened yesterday, its official that my 52nd featured didnt give me Quicksilver again.

No jokes. 52. I got 23 of the 24 champs from the crystal. I only wanted one.

One week later, when QS added to the basic crystal, i will try 2 science nexus but i dont think i will get. I know some of you will say you just lack of luck, i know that is not kabam’s fault. It’s just, from the moment Summoner’s Choice started, i was so excited about him, i love him as a Marvel character so much. And spending lots of shards(5 of crystals came from cyber weekend) and still not get him, man that is dissapointing. I mean, my alliance fellas who doesnt give a thing about him, got him with 2-3 crystals. I TRIED 52. Fifty two.

I was so sure when i opened my first 300k(20 crystals) i will get him. Awaken gem and r4 supplies were ready(still they are).

That was a quite good journey, but I’m so dissapointed. I don’t think want to play after all of the effort i put, all of the money credit and shards i spent.

Comments

• Mario33Mario33 Posts: 477 ★★★
    This situation is not ‘i want to play with an account with QS’ situation. I guess its my 7th year in game, i made this account what it is today and i wanted QS to this account which i was playing with a long time. But 52 crystals is not enough i guess 🤷🏻‍♂️

Give me your account and take mine with 6* QS
    I don't like using him anyways

Buttehrs said:

Mario33 said:

It's RNG it eventually bounces back

what is rng
    You been playing 7 years and still don't know what rng means? Seems sus.
    Do i have to know all the terms about games?

Nocko said:

I’m in the same boat with Galen
    Have pulled and duped all the other feature champs but Galen eludes me

I’d trade my QS for Galen in a heartbeat
    So from your perspective I’m lucky and from mine you’re lucky.
    (Actually think on the whole I’ve had a good run with this feature, even if I haven’t landed my #1 champ)

But how many crystal you opened? I made my all alliance members to vote Quicksilver all along, i love to read comics with Quicksilver in it. I watch DOFP and AoU at least once in a month. I love speedsters and Quicksilver is my favourite one. It’s not a champ i want to use in fight or for prestige. 52 crystal is not less. I think its too much. 🥺

• Sorry that is awful RNG. I have been chasing Herc since he was released and still don’t have more than a 4*. I never use Featured Crystals, though, after getting lackluster ROI after just a few attempts. I hope you’re able to get QS soon. Wishing you good luck! 🤞🏻
  • ChovnerChovner Posts: 1,140 ★★★★★
    I’ve opened about 40 featured crystals and still don’t have Galan, I feel your pain
  • Chris_SummersChris_Summers Posts: 251 ★★
    edited December 2022
    Mario33 said:

But how many crystal you opened? I made my all alliance members to vote Quicksilver all along, i love to read comics with Quicksilver in it. I watch DOFP and AoU at least once in a month. I love speedsters and Quicksilver is my favourite one. It’s not a champ i want to use in fight or for prestige. 52 crystal is not less. I think its too much. 🥺

Kabam get this man a Quicksilver! 🥺
  • I_tell_no_tales_1I_tell_no_tales_1 Posts: 1,188 ★★★★
    Nocko said:

(Actually think on the whole I’ve had a good run with this feature, even if I haven’t landed my #1 champ)

I share the same sentiment
    I would trade QS FOR Galan
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    I don't know how many featured crystals I opened but I opened a lot of them. I finally got Galen today. Hope you get your QS.
    Feeney234 said:

Hey... maybe number 53 will be your guy 😂

nope i opened number 53 like two hours ago and it was SW.

Nocko said:

Mario33 said:

Nocko said:

I haven’t kept count but it would be well over 40
    That’s rng though… you got my #1 desired choice and I got yours. The game doesn’t know that though. Just luck of the draw

The last feature I opened about 20-25 and couldn’t get any of scorpion, omega sentinel or hulkling (I pulled all three on cyber weekend)

Hoping the next feature with idoom will be kinder to me
    i hope the same for you my friend. sadly i wont be playing if the 2 science nexus be failure next week.

Capscoob said:

I don't think it is rng. It's just Kabam playing with you. I think their AI is smart enough to track what do you want (for e.g. opening same type or class of crystals to go after a specific champ) and makes sure you don't get it.
    I have personally opened atleast 100 6* crystals ever since CGR and Hercules came out. I always pick cosmic class over any other and Kabam knows i want these two champs. Even the recent Abyss cosmic nexus crystal didn't have either of these champs. They know i want them and will continue to spend units until i get them. A simple strategy to make money.

maybe, maybe not we cant know. sometimes i wonder if i use science awaken gem, maybe they will give it to me. Well, im saving abyss nexus and 2 science nexus(from eop and aw season). We will see 6 days later.

• Darkraw346Darkraw346 Posts: 2,013 ★★★★
    Mario33 said:

Well with the 7 featureds i opened yesterday, its official that my 52nd featured didnt give me Quicksilver again.

No jokes. 52. I got 23 of the 24 champs from the crystal. I only wanted one.

One week later, when QS added to the basic crystal, i will try 2 science nexus but i dont think i will get. I know some of you will say you just lack of luck, i know that is not kabam’s fault. It’s just, from the moment Summoner’s Choice started, i was so excited about him, i love him as a Marvel character so much. And spending lots of shards(5 of crystals came from cyber weekend) and still not get him, man that is dissapointing. I mean, my alliance fellas who doesnt give a thing about him, got him with 2-3 crystals. I TRIED 52. Fifty two.

I was so sure when i opened my first 300k(20 crystals) i will get him. Awaken gem and r4 supplies were ready(still they are).

That was a quite good journey, but I’m so dissapointed. I don’t think want to play after all of the effort i put, all of the money credit and shards i spent.

Damn.
    The featured this time is annoying... no Galan...

Wow ws is good but not good enough to wanna quit .

It’s not about being a good champ or prestige. He is my number one favourite character from Marvel. I made everyone in my alliance to vote him just to get him in game. Sadly, all of my alliance members had him but i couldnt get him with 53 featured crystals.

• DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,545 ★★★★★
    56 for me and no Star-Lord or Gorr (which I’m fine with). Seven Valks, six Rogues, six Titanias, four Groots, four Wiccans, some of everyone else and a partridge in a pear tree.

It can be very unpleasant to go all out on featureds and not get what you want. Your odds on getting a 53 champ string without QS once are around 11%. That’s low but not impossible. Sorry for your bad luck.

Dr. Zola
    DrZola said:

56 for me and no Star-Lord or Gorr (which I’m fine with). Seven Valks, six Rogues, six Titanias, four Groots, four Wiccans, some of everyone else and a partridge in a pear tree.

It can be very unpleasant to go all out on featureds and not get what you want. Your odds on getting a 53 champ string without QS once are around 11%. That’s low but not impossible. Sorry for your bad luck.

Dr. Zola

Frustrating thing is Doctor, that i got other 23 champs and not the one i wanted the most.

• TheLightBringerTheLightBringer Posts: 453 ★★★★
    I feel your pain my friend, last featured I opened smth between 40-50 in total without getting Scorpion, but I eventually got him from a regular 6* nexus, so don't lose hope. I'm also saving a science nexus crystal trying to dupe my QS bcz I don't have an AG so I hope we both get him
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,545 ★★★★★
    Mario33 said:

DrZola said:

Dr. Zola

Frustrating thing is Doctor, that i got other 23 champs and not the one i wanted the most.

Oh I get you…back when people used 5*’s and the featured had both Prof X and Wolverine, I failed to get either one over nearly 50 crystals. That wound up being a less than 1% chance. Was not enjoyable.

Dr. Zola
  • ReignkingTWReignkingTW Posts: 2,533 ★★★★★
    You are complaining about a brand new champ? I'm Paragon, 7 year vet can can't pull a 5 or 6 of apoc. The Nexus for me was awful. Best option was bishop, no Kitty, mags, or AA.

I feel your pain my friend, last featured I opened smth between 40-50 in total without getting Scorpion, but I eventually got him from a regular 6* nexus, so don't lose hope. I'm also saving a science nexus crystal trying to dupe my QS bcz I don't have an AG so I hope we both get him

i hope the same for both of us my friend ☺️