**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

what the .....

Comments

• AlbertelAlbertel Posts: 30
    Didin’t said in the mail we have multiple options we can take ? Why only one option for cavaliers ?
  • Sachhyam257Sachhyam257 Posts: 970 ★★★★

Terra said:

Underwhelming to say the least.... I was expecting some 6* shards ngl. It's fairly easy to get resources to rank 2 a 6* (as a cav) at this point in the game.

It's also easy to push for TB y'know

then don’t complain
    Critiquing is complaining?

Terra said:

Underwhelming to say the least.... I was expecting some 6* shards ngl. It's fairly easy to get resources to rank 2 a 6* (as a cav) at this point in the game.

then don’t complain
    Not at all. But when someone tells you to push for better rewards and you say you don’t want too, then you shouldn’t complain about the rewards you get if you’re unwilling to push for better ones
    That was mostly a joke. I will push for tb soon enough, but rn I can't set aside time and resources to commit to a push. I'm starting uni soon and I gotta prepare for that.
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    edited December 2022

Terra said:

then don’t complain
    Not at all. But when someone tells you to push for better rewards and you say you don’t want too, then you shouldn’t complain about the rewards you get if you’re unwilling to push for better ones
    That was mostly a joke. I will push for tb soon enough, but rn I can't set aside time and resources to commit to a push. I'm starting uni soon and I gotta prepare for that.
    My apologies, I didn’t realize it was a joke

Best of luck with uni!

Terra said:

then don’t complain
    My apologies, I didn’t realize it was a joke

Best of luck with uni!
    Lol, no worries.
  • TeufelHundenTeufelHunden Posts: 104
    Wow, complaining or critiquing a gift? Just say thanks and move on.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,983 ★★★★★
    Soundwarp said:

Normally I wouldn’t complain but like, common

Anyone who says this, always complains.
  • LpooLpoo Posts: 2,215 ★★★★★
    The next tier of gift would be a 2-3 gem which would put you into a new progression. This was the only gift that made sense
  • Crine60Crine60 Posts: 1,391 ★★★★
    Lpoo said:

The next tier of gift would be a 2-3 gem which would put you into a new progression. This was the only gift that made sense

A 2-3 doesn't put you in a new tier automatically, you still need the Story progression. I have 2 r3 currently with a 3rd waiting for me to decide who I want to use my T5 science cat on and unopened T5CC fragment crystals. I still need to progress in Story, the couple r3 I have didn't change that.

Also, hero crystals or fragments as an alternative to rank up materials is another option to your point that a 1-2 gem is the only thing that made sense.

The only comment on the Cav gift I will make that I didn't see in the few threads I saw already is that with the Glory store rework it is worth a lot less than the last time they gave 1-2 gems. I assume the argument would be that since Paragon is a thing now being Cav is farther from the top than before as well. I'm not taking a stance either way, just pointing out what some people complaining about the Cav gift might be seeing in their evaluation of it.

Thanks for the gift Kabam, hope everyone enjoys their holidays.