**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Having gold problems?

ChatterofforumsChatterofforums Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★
edited December 2022 in Strategy and Tips
I see posts extremely frequently in here about issues with not having enough gold. For those with this issue, figured I share this. Very realistic way to get on average of 500k gold every day that's not coming from arena or incursions or units or real money. Very simple and underappreciated change by kabam recently made this possible.

https://youtu.be/YzN2ij2UANg
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    Good info Ty
  • ChatterofforumsChatterofforums Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★
    My pleasure!
  • Ghost_FanGhost_Fan Posts: 273 ★★★

Very simple and underappreciated change by kabam recently made this possible.

If you wanna dedicate your life in this game but sure
    Ghost_Fan said:

Most of those take a few minutes each, each one can get you 100k+. That's hardly dedicating "your life". I recommend watching the tips on how to hit them fast and easy.

Ghost_Fan said:

Most of those take a few minutes each, each one can get you 100k+. That's hardly dedicating "your life". I recommend watching the tips on how to hit them fast and easy.
    By going on some key points of the video, he mentions something like 26 fights, 2-3 times a day. So that's at least 52-78 fights. And if each fight takes 20-30 sec (with loading screens etc), I'm gonna have to commit at least half an hour everyday. And on top of that I have to do every other event in this game (AQ, AW, BG, EQ, SEQ). So no thanks. Dedicating so much time just for an artificially created problem is a waste of time in my books and a waste of 'life'.
  • FrostGiantLordFrostGiantLord Posts: 1,590 ★★★★
    Brooo you saved me thank you so much!!!
  • LlessurLlessur Posts: 488 ★★★
    What about iso that’s been my problem
  • Feeney234Feeney234 Posts: 1,150 ★★★★
    Ghost_Fan said:

Ghost_Fan said:

By going on some key points of the video, he mentions something like 26 fights, 2-3 times a day. So that's at least 52-78 fights. And if each fight takes 20-30 sec (with loading screens etc), I'm gonna have to commit at least half an hour everyday. And on top of that I have to do every other event in this game (AQ, AW, BG, EQ, SEQ). So no thanks. Dedicating so much time just for an artificially created problem is a waste of time in my books and a waste of 'life'.
    You do understand what games are, right?? 😂
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    Llessur said:

What about iso that’s been my problem

If you have a large roster, almost every pull is a dupe. If you are in an active alliance you have plenty of 4* and 5* shards. I don't get ISO issues unless you have a newer account and progressed quickly.
    Ghost_Fan said:

Ghost_Fan said:

26 fights sure. But if you play the game you only need to adjust what you were going to do anyway to the current solo quest. It doesn't have to be extra fights.
  • Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,386 ★★★★★
    edited December 2022

I went down to 19 mil gold due to getting many grt champs. Opened my entire stash of gold crystals today. This was UC ones ...total i pulled 28 mil gold ...went to 47 mil now. I am now set for next 3-4 months of rankups. Saving these crystals for the right time is key in this game.
  • Izze_KingIzze_King Posts: 343 ★★

I hit 200 yesterday. Already spent 26 from this.

Ghost_Fan said:

Ghost_Fan said:

26 fights sure. But if you play the game you only need to adjust what you were going to do anyway to the current solo quest. It doesn't have to be extra fights.
    26 fights every 7 hours if I understand correctly. That sounds like a lot of fights to me
  • Fit_Fun9329Fit_Fun9329 Posts: 1,823 ★★★★★
    No
  • Ghost_Fan said:

Ghost_Fan said:

Ghost_Fan said:

26 fights every 7 hours if I understand correctly. That sounds like a lot of fights to me
    That's way less time than you'll spend grinding arena for gold or doing incursions for gold. Also those are only when they're combat quests, there are other quests that you can just utilize the millions of solo crystals you have.

Also if you really don't need gold, then you don't have to do this.
    Ghost_Fan said:

Ghost_Fan said:

Ghost_Fan said:

Sure. I don't hit every one. But if you are using energy running completion on lower level EQ and Mystic Combat it up it's easy to run a team of mystics, finish the fight with whatever the bonus is, and hit all the milestones with zero extra effort or time spent.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    Ghost_Fan said:

Ghost_Fan said:

Ghost_Fan said:

Really? I call it playing the game.
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    Jaded said:

Good info Ty

Since this message, doing just the bare minimum in the video I got 1.2m from uncollected gold crystals.
    Jaded said:

Jaded said:

Good info Ty

Since this message, doing just the bare minimum in the video I got 1.2m from uncollected gold crystals.
    That's awesome and as I say in the video, you can do as your doing and go at your own pace, but minimal effort goes along way