Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

Hackers in BattleGrounds

RomulixRomulix Posts: 19
edited January 2023 in General Discussion
[images removed per forums TOS]

I thought it was suspicious that his unawakened Omega Red took down my Colossus in this new meta with nearly a full health bar left, but when his Hulk Ragnarok beat my Nick Fury in 40 seconds without any damage taken I knew this was rigged.

Is there anything being done about hackers like this? It’s really annoying to lose your progression, energy/elder marks, and victory shields.

Has anyone else come across this season or in previous seasons? This is my first time playing battle grounds.

Side note: besides the hackers I am loving the mode! The new meta is fun to play around too; keeps things interesting!!

Comments

• Options
    The pictures showcasing what I am talking about were moved for Terms of Service. Didn’t realize I was violating them; my bad.

Is there somewhere I can reach out to Kabam to address this?

Thanks.
  • Options
    @kabam jax

Thanks for your response! Noted on the TOS, makes sense to me. Won’t happen again.
  • Options
    Mister_pl0wMister_pl0w Posts: 104
    Both those champs have mechanics that negate passive damage.
  • Options
    StorminhuStorminhu Posts: 19
    Kabam can do f all about modders. Check few youtube videos.it's too easy to mod and you only get 1 week ban, and can keep all tokens... many modders arent even caught. We have Line chat share info of loads of obvious cheaters --- all reported, yet many have never been banned
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    edited January 2023
    Not BG but funny (not?) nonetheless.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wR967q94jvo