**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Given the difficulty of the new Thronebreaker Level in the monthly EQ, how would you rate the reward

ValrozValroz Posts: 182 ★★
edited January 2023 in General Discussion

With the arrival of 7*s in the next few months, I would like to assume that the majority of players would already be seeing some kind of availability of 6* class catalysts in at least some of the game's content. Otherwise, an R5 6* would continue to be a pipe dream for those who do not have the spending ability of MCOC whales, let alone the biggest chunk of players who are F2P. No, I am not suggesting to suddenly drop whole class catalysts in the new TB EQ level, but even a few fragments of 2% for completion and 5% for exploration would at least make an R5 6* (or I'm just guessing here R3 7* equivalent) achievable for non whales and F2P even if it would take years.

If I would vote on my own poll, it would be greatly underwhelming.

Given the difficulty of the new Thronebreaker Level in the monthly EQ, how would you rate the reward 105 votes

Greatly underwhelming
24%
Spity68Carnage313XHans_GruberXBosleyCassySaske97NapaHeroAmitgr4SolvseusDeadpool87B00tblackTheSaithGiomeJessieSDjjendjeenNameless_IWSearmenisFrydayBeurky38Deepworld 26 votes
Moderately underwhelming
47%
mmmbanyaszuffySpeedbumpCrazyjack719dfmoore26TheKiryuSCP1504SidDDragonUnknown31Dart1981phil56201LordSmashershumaxgorathdump_monkeyHaveinchbutzerodudeWhoDaPooAMS94H3t3rDoctorwho13 50 votes
Just right
22%
benshbRbk19GarloGustavo20XigroColinwhitworth69kubricknolanSaru2244avs7733GinjabredMonstaFiiNCHWinterFieldsNgoalong711Celtic1981LBreakerSceptilemaniac2Salve_maker05willrun4adonutFr4s3rbigzakinnit 24 votes
Kabam was a little generous
2%
bxdGodslayer_1Jeffdamen 3 votes
Kabam was extremely generous
1%
Sw0rdMasterPikolu 2 votes

Comments

• Ngoalong711Ngoalong711 Posts: 303 ★★
    Just right
    100% cavalier objective is gone. that's suck.
  • Kabam was extremely generous
    I expected less r4 mats since TBs could only get 1 r4 from EoP per series.

When paragon EQ drop so we can get good rewards?
  • Amitgr4Amitgr4 Posts: 36
    edited January 2023
    Greatly underwhelming
    Y
  • Moderately underwhelming
    The first 5 quests are alright, It's the last quest and not the boss that's the issue it's the nodes on each lane and fights leading up to the boss, Just ridiculous the protection that reduces all damage by 50% wtf.
  • AMS94AMS94 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★★
    Moderately underwhelming
    They shouldn't have taken away the 30% R4 mats from Cav objective
    And considering that it's supposed to be the newest difficulty, not having any 7* shards is a missed opportunity
    New difficulty rewards shouldn't feel underwhelming in the month of release itself as it's only going to feel worse with each passing month
  • SearmenisSearmenis Posts: 1,545 ★★★★★
    Greatly underwhelming
    Pikolu said:

I expected less r4 mats since TBs could only get 1 r4 from EoP per series.

When paragon EQ drop so we can get good rewards?

Yeah, in 2025 we ll have a 10% t6cc nexus for Paragon completion.
  • ZolobacsiZolobacsi Posts: 91
    Moderately underwhelming
    For thronebrakers it's going to be hard to get, for paragons it's already outdated.
  • altavistaaltavista Posts: 1,281 ★★★★
    edited January 2023
    Moderately underwhelming
    For Paragons: A lot more work for slightly more T6b/T3a. Putting aside the level of 'difficulty', now more effort has to be put in to getting those R4 materials, when the same player prior to this month could put in less effort to completing the Paragon objective (on TB level content).

For TB: May or not be worth it, depending on how close they are to becoming Paragon.
  • SidDDragonSidDDragon Posts: 1,183 ★★★
    Moderately underwhelming
    As a paragon the rewards are underwhelming and it’s not even because of the difficulty but rather the overall lack of rankup stuff but then again this is also down to kabam’s bad design…I mean this difficulty should have come out a year ago with the same(or slightly lower)set of rewards and we should have had paragon difficulty this year with rewards more suited towards paragons.
    The problem comes from the fact that these rewards are really good for an entry level tb and outdated for a paragon and kabam is trying to cover a lot of demographic with this difficulty.
    Imo the best solution would be to introduce a paragon level difficulty soon with the entry locked behind paragon title and rewards structured towards paragon but we all know that’s not gonna happen.