**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

MOVE THE STUPID RELIC BUTTON!!!

Darth_StewieDarth_Stewie Posts: 390 ★★★
edited January 2023 in Bugs and Known Issues
Not only are Relics worthless but they have cost me fights due to the placement on the screen. I try to back dash, or something, my Relic pops out (Insert joke here____) and boom! I get attacked and lose the fight. What a waste..

I know Kabam works hard every day testing their product to assure fights run smooth and properly (cough)(cough)...

Sorry that hurt my thumbs just to type that.

Comments

• Options
    ManbatnManbatn Posts: 65
    Yes I have this same problem! Make it so we can move it to where we want
  • Options
    SkunkcabbageSkunkcabbage Posts: 204 ★★

Not only are Relics worthless but they have cost me fights due to the placement on the screen. I try to back dash, or something, my Relic pops out (Insert joke here____) and boom! I get attacked and lose the fight. What a waste..

I know Kabam works hard every day testing their product to assure fights run smooth and properly (cough)(cough)...

Sorry that hurt my thumbs just to type that.

If you unequip them then you can play as normal as a workaround. I personally don't have them equipped on any of my champs and am very happy.
  • Options
    It's getting to the point where I am about to unbind them. I guess when I go on another rage then I will do it 🤣
  • Options
    ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,764 ★★★★★
    Yeah, I also find it slightly annoying. Placing the striker button right where eight years of muscle memory has trained me to dash back from might not have been the best decision, but I also don't really know where they could place the button and still have it be within easy reach.
  • Options
    Ercarret said:

Yeah, I also find it slightly annoying. Placing the striker button right where eight years of muscle memory has trained me to dash back from might not have been the best decision, but I also don't really know where they could place the button and still have it be within easy reach.

Exactly! 8 years of muscle memory
  • Options
    Just_Frank2022Just_Frank2022 Posts: 139
    I'd also like to see them get rid of the autofight button in the fight screen. There's no need for it there, if you're gonna autofight you select that before the fight begins not in the middle of the fight. My phone isn't that big and I have big hands I've accidentally hit the autofight button during a match and gotten punished appropriately.
  • Options
    TerraTerra Posts: 8,015 ★★★★★
    I must be in the minority where the placement doesn't bother me one bit.
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,254 ★★★★★
    Terra said:

I must be in the minority where the placement doesn't bother me one bit.

Same here. I can't see me accidentally hitting it.
  • Options
    ShiroiharaShiroihara Posts: 1,092 ★★★★

I'd also like to see them get rid of the autofight button in the fight screen. There's no need for it there, if you're gonna autofight you select that before the fight begins not in the middle of the fight. My phone isn't that big and I have big hands I've accidentally hit the autofight button during a match and gotten punished appropriately.

I have asked a few times for it to be removed in high difficulty content or to be able to lock it in place (perhaps with a long press).
  • Options
    MackeyMackey Posts: 1,559 ★★★★★
    It isn't ideal really, I've hit quite a lot and in the more serious modes like war and bgs I get punished hilariously lol I have unbound mine now though as they wasn't worth having anyway
  • Options
    Just_Frank2022Just_Frank2022 Posts: 139

its not that people need the button to start auto fight suddenly in midst of battle
    its that people may want to switch off autofight and handle the fight to throw a special or save their champ from getting koed or something.
    For that auto fight button is necessary in the midst of the battle.
    And how in the hell anyone accidentally taps it?
    Small phone big hands