**UPDATE - iPAD STUCK FLICKERING SCREEN**
The 47.0.1 hotfix to address the issue of freezing & flashing lights on loading screens when trying to enter a fight, along with other smaller issues, is now ready to be downloaded through the App Store on IOS.
More information here.

Cutting EOP carina challenges from 6 to 4

ShoNuff29ShoNuff29 Member Posts: 451 ★★★★
I saw someone already did the lord’s work and did the Rogue/SW double dip. Who’s gonna do the America Chavez/OG Ghost Rider double
dip?

Comments

• MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Member Posts: 4,960 ★★★★★

“You can have one non-tag champ prior to the choice node but they must be swapped out”
    Meaning you can have an OP champ (ie Hercules) for the path, then swap him out for a lower rarity tagged champ.

Half of the path
  • mgj0630mgj0630 Member Posts: 1,096 ★★★★
    edited January 2023
    What am I missing here?

I'm assuming that by "double dip", you mean completing two objectives in one run, right?

But you still have to have a 3rd champ to complete the run and that champ has to have the appropriate tag so who are you finishing a run with to complete an two objectives at once?

Or is the notion here that you're literally doing the quest with just two champs from start to finish?

• BlackOracleBlackOracle Member Posts: 256 ★★★
    mgj0630 said:

What am I missing here?

I'm assuming that by "double dip", you mean completing two objectives in one run, right?

But you still have to have a 3rd champ to complete the run and that champ has to have the appropriate tag so who are you finishing a run with to complete an two objectives at once?

You would have 2 6* and then a 5* of one of the 6* champs. So 2 Chavezs, 1 OG GR.
  • SquirrelguySquirrelguy Member Posts: 2,653 ★★★★★
    I'll add that I'm currently on Blade with a R3 Scarlet Witch and R2 Rogue. Modok himself was an Eternity of Pain.

Not about to do the other combo unless I magically acquire a R4 Chavez in the near future.

mgj0630 said:

What am I missing here?

You would have 2 6* and then a 5* of one of the 6* champs. So 2 Chavezs, 1 OG GR.
    Ahhh! Got it. Interesting. I may give that a shot.I'd rather use more revives in exchange for less runs.

Thanks for the clarification @BlackOracle
  • SiliyoSiliyo Member Posts: 1,459 ★★★★★
    Pikolu said:

If you do Chavez and OG GR together for 2 objectives, then hats off to you my dude, you'd make me look sane after my SW rogue run 🤣

How many revives did you use with SW/Rogue?
  • ShoNuff29ShoNuff29 Member Posts: 451 ★★★★
    Chavez buff goes live next month right? Revives would be nuts cuz GR is basically useless (value buff him PLEASE!!!! )… Need to see how hard she hits to see if it’s worth it lol. Seems like doing the last 30% of nameless Thanos once instead of twice might be worth it though.
  • PikoluPikolu Member, Guardian Posts: 7,463 Guardian
    mgj0630 said:

Pikolu said:

If you do Chavez and OG GR together for 2 objectives, then hats off to you my dude, you'd make me look sane after my SW rogue run 🤣

I just did the Witch/Rogue run taking the right path starting with Dormammu.

6*R3 Witch, 5*5/65 Witch, and a 5*5/65 Rogue.

Think my revive total was pretty close to yours. More importantly though, I didn't have to dip into units. Was able to pull it off with existing stash and 4-hour crystals.

I'm a glutton for punishment, so I'll probably do the AC/GR run, but it'll be a while for me to get that stash built up again. I'll try to remember to come back here and tell you how much I hated it.
    I look forward to hearing it! I'm debating if I want to just do Chavez with her 6* 5* and 4* variants in one run or not myself 🤣

Of course I would use herc for the first 4 fights though.
  • IvarTheBonelessIvarTheBoneless Member Posts: 1,274 ★★★★
    mgj0630 said:

Pikolu said:

I just did the Witch/Rogue run taking the right path starting with Dormammu.

6*R3 Witch, 5*5/65 Witch, and a 5*5/65 Rogue.

Think my revive total was pretty close to yours. More importantly though, I didn't have to dip into units. Was able to pull it off with existing stash and 4-hour crystals.

I'm a glutton for punishment, so I'll probably do the AC/GR run, but it'll be a while for me to get that stash built up again. I'll try to remember to come back here and tell you how much I hated it.
    Did you use herc for the first 4 fights?
  • ThiccAccount69ThiccAccount69 Member Posts: 4
    @Pikolu a question is going left or right better if i go with SW n rogue?
    @IvarTheBoneless Yes, I did.

@Pikolu I'm fairly certain the mere mention of a full America Chavez team warrants a visit to an insane asylum.
    Has anyone attempted an all-Juggs team for Mutant/Thunderbolt?
  • Onurre2Onurre2 Member Posts: 203 ★★★

Yeah I wonder if this works. Starting with herc, 6*juggs and 5* juggs going on the right side. Getting 4* juggs in the middle and finishing the path sounds easier than rogue and sw on the left :smiley:
  • AverageDesiAverageDesi Member Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★

This will 100% work and is feasible too. Just need someone for herc havok and Nick. Rest all can be done by juggs
    @ThiccAccount69 right side is much better for SW and rogue, just herc the first 4 fights
  • Ironman3000Ironman3000 Member Posts: 1,942 ★★★★★
    I'm almost 100% gonna do the right side with 2 SWs and a Rogue. Really doesn't look that bad compared to making it two separate runs.

This will 100% work and is feasible too. Just need someone for herc havok and Nick. Rest all can be done by juggs
    I was thinking right side for Juggs

Used a r4 America Chavez for this run, honestly wasn't bad at all.
  • DjjendjeenDjjendjeen Member Posts: 55
    Pikolu said:

wow, congrats! can you break down how each fight went and resources used?

Pikolu said:

wow, congrats! can you break down how each fight went and resources used?
    Sure, the first 4 are easy herc fights, then you deal with Kraven who is a pretty vanilla fight. Scorpion is a little annoying but isn't bad. Ikarus was fun because sp2 does major damage with all of his buffs (will do tons more after her buff) peni sucked like normal, and thabos was going great until the last 9%. I used like 30 revives to get through the path and another 12 on thanos.

Doesn't chavez cheese thanos? With the heavy spam I mean like how spidey99 works?

I've been told that she cheeses Thanos, I'm not sure how though. I only fought him once with her.