**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

🀨WHY ARE PARAGON PLAYERS ALWAYS COMPLAINING BOUT EVERYTHING?!!!!!

Out_lawOut_law Posts: 51 β˜…
edited January 2023 in General Discussion
WHY!!! It's like they do want everything tailored to their desires be it BGs, AW,rewards basically EVERYTHING
Why shouldn't they just get there own game since MCOC has grown on themπŸ˜•
Post edited by Kabam Valkyrie on

Comments

• Options
    Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,185 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

Maybe their pants are too tight?
  • Options
    CaptainaidenCaptainaiden Posts: 796 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    from what i heard and saw, paragon players the one who got less complaint, this is because paragon players do lot of content so they can get many rewards and thing

the not paragon what i saw got lot of complaining, complain about the difficult event quest, complain of lack gold and iso, complain how they get less rewards than paragon player

BOUT 1
  • Options
    IKONIKON Posts: 1,336 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    edited January 2023
    It's because of selection bias. Paragon players are far more likely to be invested in the game than the general player base, and therefore will be the most likely to raise concerns.
  • Options
    RenaxqqRenaxqq Posts: 1,598 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Because WE are Paragons!!!
  • Options
    13579rebel_13579rebel_ Posts: 2,408 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Why are you complaining about other people complaining
  • Options
    DigletGamingDigletGaming Posts: 849 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

Are you complaining about other people complaining about paragons complaining? I'd be down to complain about complaining
  • Options
    CoppinCoppin Posts: 2,601 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Rofl get it right its entitled "New Paragons" or TB+ as i like to call it...
    The only complaint i can give as a Paragon is that the only benefit is to spend money on better deals compared to TB
  • Options
    DL864DL864 Posts: 1,089 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    The irony of making a post complaining about other people complaining. This has to be satire right?
  • Options
    MackeyMackey Posts: 1,551 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

Are you complaining about other people complaining about paragons complaining? I'd be down to complain about complaining
    I'd suggest raising a complaint
This discussion has been closed.