**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

This February, Spread Your Love Throughout the Battlerealm

124»

Comments

• Options
    ege999menege999men Posts: 281 ★★
    Bbclare said:

The limited attempts to one-shot the boss for the objectives for this side quest are frustrating. Kabam either needs to make fights challenging or give us limited attempts. But not both. Terrible idea IMO.

I think best possible way to implement this is this:
    Make 2 types of entrances, 1 with tickets and 1 without. Non-ticket entrances give no rewards but you can still do the fights for objectives. This way it can be limited and challenging. Just septate
  • Options
    Jazz_MessengerJazz_Messenger Posts: 152
    Tigra got me every time at Level 5, so I missed out on the objective rewards. At least the rewards were relic stuff that is not hard to come by.
  • Options
    ronoxronox Posts: 1

I need some help
    What requirements are needed
  • Options
    TerraTerra Posts: 8,005 ★★★★★
    edited February 2023
    ronox said:

I need some help
    What requirements are needed

You need the entry passes, comes via calendar
  • Options
    These limited entry events suck. And some of the nodes are downright frustrating. I could beat the node eventually, but no with the limited entry. Very disappointed this month. Oh, and relics are worthless. They add nothing to my game experience.
  • Options
    Zdruball said:

Hello, i missed to defeat Tigra in the first attempt and know i defeated Squirrel Girl in the first attempt and the rewards are blocked because of Episode 2. Is there any chance to try that again in week 2 and move on or will i not get the rest of the rewards from week 3 and the Final ? Thanks

Sad to say, You need to beat Tigra first in one try to get past her objective. Then beat Squirrel Girl again in one try to get 3rd Objective. But if you ran out passes, the store will be selling extras I believe
  • Options
    AmbjonyAmbjony Posts: 194 ★★
    edited February 2023
    Bbclare said:

The limited attempts to one-shot the boss for the objectives for this side quest are frustrating. Kabam either needs to make fights challenging or give us limited attempts. But not both. Terrible idea IMO.

I feel the same. The anxiety I had to be able to kill Tigra in one shot on the 4th attempt was crazy. And the worst thing is not that you miss your solo objectives of that week, you can't get the ones of incoming weeks. They should at least separate them. On the other hand, as the solo objectives are lame, to be honest, I just want to get them to see them gone and for self-accomplisment rather than the low-to-none utility that offer the prize.

I had to put Heimdall on the team and pull a barely win on Tigra. And did the same with Squirrel Qirl on the 4th try after I pull a 6* Wiccan to finish her.
  • Options
    JessieSJessieS Posts: 1,391 ★★★★
    Wait I thought that level 4 gave more six star shards but in the graph it says that it’s lvl 5z which is it ?