**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Anyone attempting to complete all of this month's EQ and SQ?

WayWorn2525WayWorn2525 Posts: 779 ★★★
For the last few month of the EQ and SQ, I was able to complete them all like many of us have.
I was planning to do the same for this month's EQ and SQ, but due to the input issues I've been having, I've been using up a lot of my revives and portions and I refuse to use any units to get more revives and portions.
With AW, AQ, incursions, arenas, it's not easy trying to farm resources.
I decided I'm not going to kill myself trying to complete all of the EQ and SQ.
Again, the difficulty is one thing, but dealing the input issues, it not worth it.
I'm sure there are those that are not dealing with any input issues, but was anyone considering to try and complete all of the EQ and SQ?
If you had, more power to you.

Comments

• KlippKlipp Posts: 192 ★★
    I gifted myself 100 energy refills so I finished all levels of eq but prob won’t do it again
  • WayWorn2525WayWorn2525 Posts: 779 ★★★
    I thought the same, not ready for the burnout or have the necessary refills. I'm just going to complete TB and leave the rest. Just not worth it
  • Carnage313Carnage313 Posts: 359 ★★★
    Whybother when they took what little fun factor that was there completely out of it. It’s been bad enough with input issues and increased AI they go ahead and do this hot garbage.
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,399 ★★★★★
    Bout to 100% chapter 2 of TB. Gonna see how chapter 3 plays out. If any i will do what i did with cavalier when i was aiming for 100%. Try my best and if i can't 100% so be it not gonna stress out over content that is limited time anyways lol.
  • TreoTreo Posts: 386 ★★
    edited January 2023
    Been trying but not focused enough to do it exactly how kabam wants me to do it so having to redo a lot of the side quest because it didn’t do it in the order kabam wants me to …

For eq … don’t know I am trying tb & cav but the diffuclty / length of the fights is really getting me … feel like they did not take into account they previously had the attack boost in cav and now without way less attack you have the same or higher health pools … feels like it taking forever
  • Bugmat78Bugmat78 Posts: 2,136 ★★★★★
    Not enough time.. Got EOP to do so will only do completions mostly for offers to go do EOP lol
  • FiiNCHFiiNCH Posts: 1,664 ★★★★★
    I explored thronebreaker and just completed cav
  • TheCaptain412TheCaptain412 Posts: 337 ★★★
    Completed Cav, exploring Uncollected and the one directly under that, then completing the bottom two if time and energy permits.
  • TheLegend27TheLegend27 Posts: 1,315 ★★★★★
    I normally finish Cav exploration in like a week or so. I haven't even finished exploring TB difficulty yet - it's just so boring. TB is just cav with more health. There's legit no challenge whatsoever. My roster steamrolls it.

IDK if I'm going to finish exploring TB difficulty and I'm most certainly not going to explore cav because that would be extremely boring. As far as the side quest goes, I also haven't even done that lol.

TBH, the holidays really showed just how much of this game is boring and how little I enjoy it. I mean, I haven't even done a single BGs match this season and I've hit GC within a week or so relatively easily for the past seasons.
  • daveyj_196_daveyj_196_ Posts: 437
    Nope, I've made the decision to just do the side quest and to be honest it's been a good time to recharge and just do the SQ, the odd BG, AQ and AW minimum.
  • SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,212 ★★★★★
    Explored TB Cav..
    Completed UC and all lower ones.
    SQ is 100%

Things left to do are BGs and incursion.
    I'm took BGs very casually reached GC doing objectives. Haven't touched incursions. I will do 15 zones sec9 before it resets, That's about it As of now.
  • AzKicker316AzKicker316 Posts: 2,264 ★★★★★
    I've explored TB and Cav EQ, fully exploring SQ because the lower ones are quick and can be auto'ed. Explored EOP, but no objectives at this time. A lot of revive farming is needed before tackling objectives. Definitely taking a break from EOP!

Now I am not sure if I should enjoy the free time or explore UC.
  • AdevatiAdevati Posts: 437 ★★★

I've explored TB and Cav EQ, fully exploring SQ because the lower ones are quick and can be auto'ed. Explored EOP, but no objectives at this time. A lot of revive farming is needed before tackling objectives. Definitely taking a break from EOP!

You did all that and still have free time?
  • CaptainaidenCaptainaiden Posts: 794 ★★★
    Me
  • JefechutaJefechuta Posts: 1,204 ★★★★
    I did nothing lmao, I just exploring act 8.1 instead, more fun
  • AzKicker316AzKicker316 Posts: 2,264 ★★★★★
    Adevati said:

I hit TB EQ right away, had energy in overflow. First run at EOP, had revives in overflow. SQ first week, then farmed revives. Cav EQ, SQ second week, farm revives. SQ week 3, then second EOP path.
  • AdevatiAdevati Posts: 437 ★★★

Adevati said:

I hit TB EQ right away, had energy in overflow. First run at EOP, had revives in overflow. SQ first week, then farmed revives. Cav EQ, SQ second week, farm revives. SQ week 3, then second EOP path.
    No shade. You’re a machine.
  • ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,749 ★★★★★
    I've explored all difficulties of the SQ so far and I intend on keeping at it throughout the month. For the EQ, I've explored TB and Cav, working on UC now. I doubt I'll do anything more than that. I do tend to auto-fight my way through the lower-level ones for some easy units when I don't have anything else to spend my energy on anyway, but I'll probably switch to farming revives instead in order to do the EOP challenges.
  • CoppinCoppin Posts: 2,601 ★★★★★

Up until this month , I would 100% all levels of the monthly story quest and the hardest side quest and have energy refills left over. But with thronebreaker difficultly coming out this month + the lunar event which seems like an energy sink, the energy cost seems pretty ridiculous.

Take this stupid node at the end of the quest that costs 3 energy. You have to beat absorbing man 7 times so that’s 21 energy per difficulty level. 21 x 6 = 126 energy on a complete waste of space and theres a lot of wasted space all over these maps.

Combine stuff like that with the amount of time needed to complete all this and I’m not sure Kabam truly understands or cares how these things affect people.

Here we go again.. the avg energy use per chapter is the same every month regardless of the shape of the map... 🙄
  • World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,570 ★★★★★
    Coppin said:

Up until this month , I would 100% all levels of the monthly story quest and the hardest side quest and have energy refills left over. But with thronebreaker difficultly coming out this month + the lunar event which seems like an energy sink, the energy cost seems pretty ridiculous.

Take this stupid node at the end of the quest that costs 3 energy. You have to beat absorbing man 7 times so that’s 21 energy per difficulty level. 21 x 6 = 126 energy on a complete waste of space and theres a lot of wasted space all over these maps.

Combine stuff like that with the amount of time needed to complete all this and I’m not sure Kabam truly understands or cares how these things affect people.

Here we go again.. the avg energy use per chapter is the same every month regardless of the shape of the map... 🙄
    Can you please direct me to where that information is listed or shown?

Doesn’t the added difficulty level increase the total energy cost?

• CoppinCoppin Posts: 2,601 ★★★★★

Coppin said:

There was an EQ not long ago where the final part had the shape of a 1... About 8 spots and people complained about the "waste of energy".. sure enough they didnt consider that before that it was tiles of 1 move..
    Its always been like this, the chapters have a similar energy cost regardless of the shape of the map... And its been going on for YEARS, I'm not gonna search for the post. And the TB is the same ammount of energy as Cav
  • World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,570 ★★★★★
    edited January 2023
    Coppin said:

Coppin said:

There was an EQ not long ago where the final part had the shape of a 1... About 8 spots and people complained about the "waste of energy".. sure enough they didnt consider that before that it was tiles of 1 move..
    Its always been like this, the chapters have a similar energy cost regardless of the shape of the map... And its been going on for YEARS, I'm not gonna search for the post. And the TB is the same ammount of energy as Cav
    Well, this month there’s a new difficulty level this month. You don’t think that adds to the total energy cost? Some months are shorter than others and some months have different costs of energy for the side quest(s). Some months, like this one, have 7 paths in the last 2 chapters, some have 6 paths. There a lot of variables to break down and I don’t recall any post from kabam saying that the energy cost is essentially the same for story quests each month. I do remember rich the man making a vid or two about 2 years ago but it wasn’t an average cost , it was the total energy needed for the monthly quest. I shared my experience this month and how it differs from my experience the past year. More time , more energy. It seems excessive.