**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Upcoming buffs confusion

KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,741 ★★★★★
I am a bit vonfused about the upcoming buffs, do you have any idea when they are coming? I am fine with Kabam taking their time, I am just confused. We were promised a Hulk buff, OG Spidey buff and now Iceman buff as well.

I have lost track on who's next (Hulk or Spidey?) and when that buff should be coming? Thanks

Comments

• Options
    HenriqueSCCPHenriqueSCCP Posts: 413 ★★★
    Hulk: February
    Spider-Man: March
    Iceman: April
  • Options
    Feeney234Feeney234 Posts: 1,159 ★★★★

Gorr/Chavez February
    Hulk March
    Spidey April
    Iceman May

Is there confirmation on this?
  • Options
    LpooLpoo Posts: 2,215 ★★★★★
    Feeney234 said:

Gorr/Chavez February
    Hulk March
    Spidey April
    Iceman May

Not all in one place, but I believe they have been independently confirmed
  • Options
    Feeney234 said:

Gorr/Chavez February
    Hulk March
    Spidey April
    Iceman May

It is pretty much confirmed because kabam announces the buffs with the champions they aren't changing. Last month we got wiccan and IMIW and they were the ones announced directly before Gorr and Chavez
  • Options
    edited January 2023
    Pikolu said:

Hulk: February
    Spider-Man: March
    Iceman: April

Hulk is March, gorr and Chavez are February. So you just need to bump everything back a month
    The Hulk's buff tests have already been done, kabam already has all the analysis of the champion, so I think it comes in February, along with Gorr and America Chavez, who are also ready.
  • Options
    edited January 2023
    Iceman will be a simple update, kabam could add another buff along with it.
  • Options
    Jiggycg999Jiggycg999 Posts: 26
    I thought kabam said they were buffing bpcw am i wrong on that one?
  • Options
    MattstafariMattstafari Posts: 688 ★★★
    Do the buffs get the same balancing review in the months after they're released?
  • Options
    ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,089 ★★★★★

Do the buffs get the same balancing review in the months after they're released?

No. If anything comes up about the new buff, it'll usually be about something that's not working as intended or something that changed the fundamental way you play the character requiring rank down tickets but they're trying to avoid that situation so if a buff is not living up to your expectations, as long as it's hitting all the metrics on their data, they're not going to make a change again anytime soon.
  • Options
    ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,089 ★★★★★
    AMS94 said:

Iceman will be a simple update, kabam could add another buff along with it.

They could, but they won't
    There are a lot of positive things that they could do but choose not to
    They already working on two new kits for both Spider-Man and Hulk which means they might not have the time to do another full rework for someone but we won't know that for sure until March when they announce their findings on Shuri and Attuma.
  • Options
    JinxesaxeJinxesaxe Posts: 395 ★★★

I thought kabam said they were buffing bpcw am i wrong on that one?

BPCW was a confusion on the community’s side. The change was to OGBP’s appearance in game.

Jinx