**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Accidentally chose the 5 star sigil witch instead of the 6star

With my sigil credits, I bought the 5star Scarlet Witch Sigil, except I was saving for 6 stars. Was looking at the the costs of 4, 5 and 6 star and all of a sudden I redeemed a 5star sigil witch which I dont need, this was an accidental purchase

Comments

• Options
    Sunnyz_786Sunnyz_786 Posts: 261
    How I contact support
  • Options
    edited January 2023
    Yeah I'm not expecting gold and iso to be refunded I.e things like they are easily accessible and to obtain its the credits. But hey my hopes aren't up atleast if anything happens next time I'll be more carful to who I'm just dumping my iso on
  • Options
    MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 3,928 ★★★★★
    Always worth a shot, support has surprised me before
  • Options
    RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,770 ★★★★★

Rookiie said:

Don’t bother
    Since you decided to invest in your 5-star Sigil and level her up they will not take any action on your request

That is definitely a possibility, perhaps even completely accurate, but to say not to bother is foolish. Worst case he’s in the same place he’s at, best case he gets everything refunded. There’s only one shot at best case and that’s opening a ticket with support.

To the OP, don’t be surprised if they can’t do anything for you. Mistakes happen and they do their best where they are able to help correct mistakes for people, but to Rookiie’s point you doubled down on your mistake by further investing into the champ. It is possible that there will be nothing they can do. But shoot your shot.
    I like your attitude but I’m talking from experience.
    This is how they operate.
  • Options
    CoppinCoppin Posts: 2,601 ★★★★★
    Zan0 said:

Rookiie said:

Rookiie said:

Don’t bother
    Since you decided to invest in your 5-star Sigil and level her up they will not take any action on your request

That is definitely a possibility, perhaps even completely accurate, but to say not to bother is foolish. Worst case he’s in the same place he’s at, best case he gets everything refunded. There’s only one shot at best case and that’s opening a ticket with support.

To the OP, don’t be surprised if they can’t do anything for you. Mistakes happen and they do their best where they are able to help correct mistakes for people, but to Rookiie’s point you doubled down on your mistake by further investing into the champ. It is possible that there will be nothing they can do. But shoot your shot.
    Further adding to the experience I have literally never heard of them refunding anything if you’ve already invested further like levelling up a sig after accidentally using an awakening gem
    I had a total different case where i had a 5* void and a 6*.. i R5 my void by mistake and they refunded the catalysts since no iso was used..
  • Options
    GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,819 ★★★★★

I leveled her up because I needed to get rid of iso. But did not rank her up. And I needed the points for rewards from levelling her up I.e sigil before new one starts

Since your not only levelled her up, but you also claimed points for a level up event (extra rewards), it’s very difficult support to reverse these actions.
    I highly doubt they will, but you don’t have anything to lose trying, except for some time 🙂
  • Options
    Feeney234Feeney234 Posts: 1,157 ★★★★

Yeah I'm not expecting gold and iso to be refunded I.e things like they are easily accessible and to obtain its the credits. But hey my hopes aren't up atleast if anything happens next time I'll be more carful to who I'm just dumping my iso on

Let us know what happens!
  • Options
    Feeney234 said:

Okay 👍🏻.
  • Options
    Coppin said:

Zan0 said:

Rookiie said:

Rookiie said:

Don’t bother

Further adding to the experience I have literally never heard of them refunding anything if you’ve already invested further like levelling up a sig after accidentally using an awakening gem
    I had a total different case where i had a 5* void and a 6*.. i R5 my void by mistake and they refunded the catalysts since no iso was used..
    Exactly though. You did a single operation, Rankup. But no further action like Levelup afterwards.
    Also, typically NO utilizing them in game content, otherwise would be looked at increasing someone to do a certain piece of content and then wanting to swap that with someone else for different content.
  • Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★

I leveled her up because I needed to get rid of iso. But did not rank her up. And I needed the points for rewards from levelling her up I.e sigil before new one starts

Better to sell the iso than use it with gold on a useless champ
  • Options
    FurrymoosenFurrymoosen Posts: 2,225 ★★★★★

Feeney234 said:

I got her taken away and my credits back.
    Congrats on a positive outcome. Always double check before you tap!
  • Options
    Feeney234 said:

Feeney234 said:

Okay 👍🏻.

Feeney234 said:

I got her taken away and my credits back.
    Congrats on a positive outcome. Always double check before you tap!
    Will always do that now. Thank you everyone as I wouldn't have gone through support if not for you.