**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

A tiny update to juggs

Gogeta91199Gogeta91199 Posts: 990 ★★★★
edited February 2023 in Suggestions and Requests
Hey @Kabam Miike the buff to juggs was amazing but there is just one complaint from all the juggs user and there have been threads before I believe, that why do all non damaging debuffs shut his gem? Can’t you make it more like tigra?

Tigra’s unblockabale is shut when affected by these and these are very reasonable but for juggs to be affected by any non damaging debuff is pretty unreasonable and that too also against cosmics…. Thoughts?
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• nOuxnOux Posts: 522 ★★★
    This was the biggest question about juggernaut buff design to me as well. He should be countering Cosmic champions by having class advantage, but now most of the cosmic champion inflicts armor break very easily and Jugger becomes dud, thats a weird design if u ask me.
    I totally agree that he should have similar ability to Tigra, that his gem is not affected on debuff by Cosmic class and I can’t rly say that would make him truly overpowered, there are still other 5 classes that can easily counter him.
  • nOuxnOux Posts: 522 ★★★
    edited February 2023

Terra said:

Make him immune to non damaging debuffs from cosmics.
    Boom, done.

Yaay. Perma stun immune juggs
    Lol i dont he meant to be completely immune to non damaging debuffs, just his gem would not break after getting non damaging debuff from Cosmic class. U can still knock him down to disable his gem this way, even with cosmic class
  • AzdefAzdef Posts: 144
    More importantly, why is his PI so bad?
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,995 ★★★★★
    Azdef said:

Old champion syndrome.
    Back then, not every new champ was made with the highest PI to give Kabam more money bags from the whales.
  • Gogeta91199Gogeta91199 Posts: 990 ★★★★
    Terra said:

Boom, done.

Terra said:

Boom, done.

Yaay. Perma stun immune juggs
    I’d say don’t make him completely immune to cosmics if that’s the case but atleast specify which debuffs can deactivate his gem. Like slow reduces chances of unstoppable triggering so it is fine ,if the champ is exhausted (yes exhausted 😂) he won’t be able to generate enough power to become unstoppable so that makes sense too, but when a power sting or a petrify or armor breaks ,etc are applied it has no connections to unstoppable so how can they deactivate the gem. That’s all i think kabam needs to consider and give him a tiny update.
  • Hort4Hort4 Posts: 499 ★★★
    He is so mad ch better than he was and a lot better than many, many champs. Leave him as is.
  • AzdefAzdef Posts: 144
    Terra said:

Azdef said:

Old champion syndrome.
    Back then, not every new champ was made with the highest PI to give Kabam more money bags from the whales.
    True, the good old days...
  • Vance2_jrVance2_jr Posts: 703 ★★★
    Strange but true fact: Juggs makes the Grandmaster cry like a little girl who lost her puppy. I just went back and finished Act 6 exploration and he coasted over that fight like it was nothing.