**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

New featured crystal!!!!!! The day is finally here

__SF____SF__ Posts: 286 ★★
Good morning folks…. I know some have been saving for what it feel like ages and the day for massive openings has finally arrived. Who are u going for ?? Who’s top on ur list??? How much shard have you saved up?? Good luck on ur openings today. Blessings,

New featured crystal!!!!!! The day is finally here 107 votes

Absorbing man
33%
Heinz11Hort4smy168CropDusterHzoriSpurgeon14TheHeroDeservedSachhyam257Saske97SCP1504psp742Dwhalen8554DeaconNetbreakerThoye3RenaxqqCarracho01Giantwalrus56odishika123Masaraksh1 36 votes
Infamous iron man
34%
MasterSmokeSnakeEyes69LeNoirFaineantRaganatorCaptain_007_TendersquadzuffyFrankWhitebuttersSyndicatedSandeepSMadhanHiphop_Sham_Captain_Pug30GinjabredMonstaMauledXguard77AzenstarMerseysideRedNogood22 37 votes
Spot
21%
BigPoppaCBONEJadedChovnerTotal_Domin01NEXTONForumName123TheLegend27AmaadAkiraspigwenderSquirrelguyCtfz35RocketWaffleCaptainDenversRobbo9ShenkYodabolt21ThePredator1001CyrillFromTulaKonstant45Jaffa_ 23 votes
Mystic spidey
1%
houndogακιManvik12345 2 votes
Other
8%
GroundedWisdomEb0ny-O-M4wJ0eySn0wFerahgomagnus_xixSirGamesBondHidden_WildDarkraw346GhostFace2022 9 votes

Comments

• magnus_xixmagnus_xix Posts: 2,020 ★★★★★
    Other
    Attuma
  • TheLightBringerTheLightBringer Posts: 453 ★★★★
    Infamous iron man
    26 crystals here, I just want 2 idoom and 2 spot, the other 24 can be total trash and I'll still be happy
  • __SF____SF__ Posts: 286 ★★
    Infamous iron man
    @Zan0 daiiiiuuunnn man
    Infamous iron man
    @magnus_xix he looks pretty sick
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    Best of luck to all going for the featured today
  • Darkraw346Darkraw346 Posts: 2,012 ★★★★
    edited February 2023
    Other
    __SF__ said:

Good morning folks…. I know some have been saving for what it feel like ages and the day for massive openings has finally arrived. Who are u going for ?? Who’s top on ur list??? How much shard have you saved up?? Good luck on ur openings today. Blessings,

I think Attuma first place, I will r4 him and have a 6* Skill ag saved for him.
    I also really want Spot and Spider supreme
    Iron Doom and Absorbing man can be pretty cool
    Mantis is uhh... fine...she have that Psycho man synergy
    And then there's Shuri 💀💀💀

Having 105K 6* shards saved so 10 crystals
  • TheHeroDeservedTheHeroDeserved Posts: 740 ★★★
    Absorbing man

__SF__ said:

Are you only paying 10500 shards per crystal?
  • Tx_Quack_Attack6589Tx_Quack_Attack6589 Posts: 592 ★★★

__SF__ said:

That math ain’t mathing, I have 105k as well and will be happy opening my 7 crystals. Just need one spot and/one absorbing man for success.
  • Gogeta91199Gogeta91199 Posts: 990 ★★★★
    Spot idoom and abs man

__SF__ said:

Did you mean 150k or did you just botch the math?

Anyone going for absorbing man, Aren't you worried about him being Tuned down?

I don’t care. He looks cool, feels cool to play, and I just want one i can use in every day content
  • Tx_Quack_Attack6589Tx_Quack_Attack6589 Posts: 592 ★★★

Anyone going for absorbing man, Aren't you worried about him being Tuned down?

If galan and hulkling weren’t touched then no I’m not worried.
  • KennyPLKennyPL Posts: 114 ★★
    IIM... but i'll wait 2 more weeks and open my tech nexus crystals first :)
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,543 ★★★★★
    Hoping we get maybe one more banger in place of one of the duds based on the leaked pool—probably only do 7-8 today and wait and see how I feel.

Dr. Zola
  • A_FungiA_Fungi Posts: 992 ★★★★
    KennyPL said:

Why? Wouldn't you want to open your shards and see if you get him? That way you don't pick a champ from an nexus class that you already have if it has other options?
  • Infamous iron man
    Many of these champs
    Other

__SF__ said:

Are you only paying 10500 shards per crystal?
    Lol yeah yeah it's 7 crystals actually right it's just I didn't quite calculate it
    Other

__SF__ said:

That math ain’t mathing, I have 105k as well and will be happy opening my 7 crystals. Just need one spot and/one absorbing man for success.
    Lol yeah yeah ik I didn't think it through
    Other

__SF__ said:

Did you mean 150k or did you just botch the math?
    There I'll answer to u too

Lol yeah it's in fact 7 crystals
  • TheWatcher_TheWatcher_ Posts: 153
    Spot
    The Watcher was here to witness this conversation go on. Know you that I shall be here. Watching
  • KennyPLKennyPL Posts: 114 ★★
    edited February 2023
    A_Fungi said:

KennyPL said:

Why? Wouldn't you want to open your shards and see if you get him? That way you don't pick a champ from an nexus class that you already have if it has other options?
    I have 4 tech nexus crystals waiting and one tech abyss nexus. Don't really care about other champs from this new featured, so if i get him, i'll just keep the shards.
    I could also use a Guardian dupe or an Ultron ;)
    All other classes are covered.
    Infamous iron man
    The hype on spot is real! 💪🏽
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,543 ★★★★★
    Since the moment is almost upon us, let me ask this: which of the featured champs really shine when awakened? Which needs a high sig? What’s the thinking on some of the less discussed champs like Shuri & Mantis?

Dr. Zola