Options

Rank 5 | This Man This Monster

LilMaddogHTLilMaddogHT Posts: 1,172 ★★★★
Behold Thing in all his glory!

Super stoked to finish off the Carinas unit-less (but item-full) and get exactly what I wanted in the 4-5 gem. Thing is my favorite champion in the game and while many don't appreciate his thick thighs, stacked arms and sexy looks, I do and am stoked to what I believe is to have the 1st Rank 5 6-Star Thing. 😎

Thanks to the Lead RPG designer Kabam Aiden for creating such a beast years ago 🤘🏼

Also to the next Summoner to Rank 5 their 6-Star Thing, I have a giant custom Thing sticker waiting for you. I commissioned Cat Murdock to create for me last year and want to share an extra. Just be the next Summoner to have him ranked and post it here and I'll contact you to work on putting it in the mail.

Rock On!

Comments

• Options
    Gildarts99Gildarts99 Posts: 339 ★★
    pretty sweet
  • Options
    Hector_1475Hector_1475 Posts: 1,788 ★★★★★
    As an owner of 6R4 sig 200 Thing (my first R4 and sig 200 champ, actually) I can only approve this. Your channel in particular @LilMaddogHT has been an inspiration and I moved him from war defence on war attack a couple of seasons now. And although I cannot play him as well as you do, he does not disappoint.

Congratulations on the achievment and the rank up!
  • Options
    DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,566 ★★★★★

Excellent! Congrats!!

Dr. Zola
  • Options
    MR_61088MR_61088 Posts: 195 ★★
    I knew he would be the thing that get the first R5 :D
    Just remember your rush to get him as your first R4 :)
    Congrats!
  • Options
    DragonMCOCDragonMCOC Posts: 528 ★★★
    Nice!!!!
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 4,231 ★★★★★
    NoThing is worse than Thing