**May 8th - HOT FIX INCOMING**
Hey Summoners,
A Hot Fix will be pushed to all stores shortly. This will address a bug causing crashes on some iOS devices. Please keep an eye out and update when you're able.
Thank you!
Options

AW becoming so much ridiculous cuz of modders

IPvFuryIPvFury Posts: 46
edited February 2023 in General Discussion
Dear Kabam
How long will the issue of using hackers and prosecuting their users remain irrelevant
We believed it would be difficult for you to keep track of everyone
I implicitly know that it is difficult to close any account that uses the hack. In the end, even its user benefits the game in one way or another, and at the very least it is used as a one-time development of the account quickly.
But the reality is that a large number of players use the hack by following what is happening in the Battleground, whether what we see on YouTube or what we touch personally within the scope of our friends, and in the end its effect remains individual, and this may not matter to many.
But what is more annoying is the use of hacks within wars because it affects an entire alliance, where you can lose a war and drop your rank because of the presence of hacks with your opponent, except that you hate the game and the psychological pressure that follows it
What we expect from you is to pursue these people, especially war. One of the most important collective events in the game is perhaps the only important event for everyone.
Hack users are able not to draw attention, as some of them may reduce damage only or raise the rate of strength and other methods to avoid problems or draw attention
Therefore, please pay attention to the issue of wars and the violators in them
Because some complaints do not come to fruition due to the system's inability to notice minor changes or not to notice the transition from clean play to dirty play.
Therefore, I and others hope that you will once again pay attention to wars, especially as we do not care about others
Please do not delete the topic and you have all due respect and your efforts
Her is an e.g of one of modders in aw
This is p4 unsteady ground not a master wars some enter the game and in a matter of couple minutes he finch everything with a team that not good for all these matches

[image removed per forums TOS]
Post edited by Kabam Jax on

Comments

• Options
    KingLotusKingLotus Posts: 78
    Its not modder , i make that almost every war , low tier :smiley: and he takes down the degen node , the other 2 poison bleed , and critical every bar of bar meme and then the boss :|
  • Options
    InsaneSkullInsaneSkull Posts: 317 ★★
    Looks like it's new for you to someone can clear boss in 2 hours of attack phase. :lol:
  • Options
    TerraTerra Posts: 8,031 ★★★★★
    Energy Refills exist for AW, don't they?
  • Options
    PupkacPupkac Posts: 75
    @IPvFury using energy refills Is no cheating. Some players do IT for Fun And also for using ONLY one boosts. We do IT too sometimes.... Additionally killing a boss means cancel of defence tactics for the others... And tier 3-4 Is quite easy to clear without items And ideal counters.
  • Options
    You missing the point of the things that am saying
    I never mention how fast he is
    It's funny that most of you speak about energy and no one ask what defender he manage to take with his team lol
  • Options
    Most of you speak like that there is no modders in the game am sitting an e.g i have alot of things like that
    Everyone knows the game become full of undetected modders
  • Options
    Pupkac said:

@IPvFury using energy refills Is no cheating. Some players do IT for Fun And also for using ONLY one boosts. We do IT too sometimes.... Additionally killing a boss means cancel of defence tactics for the others... And tier 3-4 Is quite easy to clear without items And ideal counters.

Killing 13 r4 defender in a couple minutes some of them from the tactic and some of them are very hard to kill with his team
    Alot of people maybe can do this if all of the defender are easy to kill with his team
  • Options
    He's ally really sucks at war they lost more then 55 time
    If he was that good to bypass everything qnd some of the fight are unpossible to get then he should see him play in more bigger allys
  • Options
    IPvFury said:

If he was that good to bypass everything qnd some of the fight are unpossible to get then he should see him play in more bigger allys

Have you considered that maybe he did play a lot of tier 2 or tier 1 wars and retired to a tier 3/4 alliance where war is easy?
  • Options
    Pikolu said:

IPvFury said:

Have you considered that maybe he did play a lot of tier 2 or tier 1 wars and retired to a tier 3/4 alliance where war is easy?
    Why most of u guys take this e.g and forget about the main thing which is modding?
  • Options
    Pikolu said:

IPvFury said:

You speak like that there is no modders in the game which is the opposite of what most of play have experience
    Leave this person and tell me how many modders and shady people you face in the game ?
    Alot of things that i see in aw that doesn't make sense
  • Options
    @KingLotus @Pupkac
    You 2 have defrent topic about cheating in the game
    Why you take my main reason and my goal is to speak about modders not the image that i posted with the topic it's just an e.g off how modders effect aw and other things in the game
  • Options
    KingLotusKingLotus Posts: 78
    IPvFury said:

@KingLotus @Pupkac
    You 2 have defrent topic about cheating in the game
    Why you take my main reason and my goal is to speak about modders not the image that i posted with the topic it's just an e.g off how modders effect aw and other things in the game

It’s just my opinion :)