**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Open the band

Dear, I apologize for what happened because of other person using my phone, I spent a lot of money to build m’y players

Comments

• A "friend" used a mod for you?
  • My brother told me he used a mod. I shucked when I saw my band. I lost a lot of money
  • AddyosAddyos Posts: 1,090 ★★★★
    Audition for X Factor. That's how bands like One Direction and Fifth Harmony got started or "opened".
  • Who can help to open the band
    Hadhal wrote: »
    Who can help to open the band

Simon Cowell
  • I mean the ban
    I mean the ban

Simon Cowell. Watch X-Factor if you don't know who he is. He'll help you open a band.

Actually no one will help you. You shared your account and a mod was used in it. You've lost that account permanently.

If you like this game, start a new account and play legitimately.
  • CrusherCrusher Posts: 305
    I wanna join ur band.....
    ...one of the most hilarious post.....ever...
    U will get ur reward soon
  • Thanks mate , I spent more than 15000 € until last week for this game .and from first mistake a cause of someone they banned me at all
  • Thanks , I will not start from zero, it will not play this game again if they are not going to help me
  • CrusherCrusher Posts: 305
    Thanks mate , I spent more than 15000 € until last week for this game .and from first mistake a cause of someone they banned me at all

Really... U spent that much of money!!
  • SirnoobSirnoob Posts: 952 ★★★
    Addyos wrote: »
    Audition for X Factor. That's how bands like One Direction and Fifth Harmony got started or "opened".

can I be the drummer?
  • SCARESCARE Posts: 149
    Sirnoob wrote: »

can I be the drummer?

Fifth harmony isn't a band they are a group
    second how does the op not know how to spell banned lol come on do people even check before they send anymore.
  • Yes if anyone can deliver my message to x-factor
    Yes if anyone can deliver my message to x-factor

xfactor is a terrible place to see if your good lol rock and metal aren't even appreciated enough on that show
    SCARE wrote: »

can I be the drummer?

second how does the op not know how to spell banned lol come on do people even check before they send anymore.

what's the difference?
  • I don’t know anything to who I have to speak, i though it will be here
  • RapRap Posts: 3,193 ★★★★
    Talk to tech and submit a ticket. But straight up...your brother? You couldn't say..."I have worked hard on my teams and wanna keep playing this game...if you cheat and get caught in will get banned!" And If your lil bro took the t4cc shard crystals I was shooting for by ranking higher than me? Sorry...zero sympathy..."but someone (not me) only cheated once! Without my permission!" really shouldn't cut it...and hopefully it doesn't.

can I be the drummer?

what's the difference?

LMAO
    a band usually plays instruments with a singer a group is a group of singers that don't do anything else but sing

can I be the drummer?

what's the difference?

LMAO
    a band usually plays instruments with a singer a group is a group of singers that don't do anything else but sing

huh learn something new everyday
  • The forums are not the place to discuss actions taken on individual accounts, including bans. If you have questions about bans, you can find more information here.
This discussion has been closed.