**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

8.2 Leaked Rewards

I know it's still uncertain whether it's even true, but if it is, those are some wild rewards. Maybe because they took away revive farming, they can actually start putting out great rewards? Just kidding around but interesting to think about.

Comments

• Sairam44Sairam44 Posts: 474
    What are those leaked rewards
  • Prismane1269Prismane1269 Posts: 215
    edited April 2023
    R3 to R4 crystal or gem for 8.2 completion would be awesome. Not expecting tho
  • FurrymoosenFurrymoosen Posts: 2,225 ★★★★★
    edited April 2023

Having the first debut of 7* shards in content rewards be 12k all in one go would be mighty strange I feel. Surely those would be drip fed a lot more at the start

Which raises one of two questions. Are we continuing to hit fast forward like we did bringing R5 6* into the game? Or is the cost of a 7* crystal going to be an insane number compared to other crystals?
    Either the answer is to one of these questions or this “leak” is a significant swing and miss in the direction of 7* shards.
  • OdachiOdachi Posts: 1,069 ★★★★
    A 4>5 gem is nice. I’m all stocked up on units for a 100% eop run but I’d much rather 100% story content and do eop at my leisure
  • leviddletonleviddleton Posts: 78

Having the first debut of 7* shards in content rewards be 12k all in one go would be mighty strange I feel. Surely those would be drip fed a lot more at the start

If they give 12k 7 star shards, how many shards do you think you’ll need for one crystal? I’m either hitting x to doubt or it’s gonna be 25-30k per crystal.
  • TheParasiteTheParasite Posts: 416 ★★
    It looks like some random typed the info of rewards they needed, lol

12K 7 star shards on the first go.. no way that’s believable info.. just in case it was the truth then let’s think how terrible the 7 star pool is going to be
  • TheWatcher_TheWatcher_ Posts: 153
    edited April 2023

Does this indicate it’s 12k shards for a 7*? 🤔

I think it would be 15k for a 7*.

• Yodabolt21Yodabolt21 Posts: 2,532 ★★★★★
    Regardless if it's correct or not, we shouldn't assume that it isn't correct strictly based on the amount of 7* shards. Most end gamers who will do 8.2 first anyway probably already have at least 30k 7* shards. I have 42k and I would say that is below average/average for most seasoned paragon players.
  • SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,209 ★★★★★
    #FakeNews.
    007Bishop said:

This leak is so fake and it's obvious. 12k 7* shards as soon as 7*s come out? Not sure how people pull **** like these out of their a$$es and people mostly seem to believe it AND expect more when this is already too good to be true. Can't decide whether this community is hilarious or hilariously dense.

I will go with dense!!
  • 007Bishop007Bishop Posts: 348 ★★★

Regardless if it's correct or not, we shouldn't assume that it isn't correct strictly based on the amount of 7* shards. Most end gamers who will do 8.2 first anyway probably already have at least 30k 7* shards. I have 42k and I would say that is below average/average for most seasoned paragon players.

I'm a seasoned paragon player and I have 8k 7* shards at best. 12k shards is too much even if most whales have loaded themselves with 7* shards
  • RebarkRebark Posts: 344 ★★★

Does this indicate it’s 12k shards for a 7*? 🤔

I do not think so. both for crystals 3, 4, 5 and 6 stars when duplicating a champion you get 2.75% of the fragments for the next crystal.
    2.75% of 2000 is 55.
    2.75% of 10000 is 275
    Currently, when duplicating a 6-star, we receive 275 shards of 7-stars.
    It would be inconsistent if it were different