**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Gwenpool's Bobble Bauble Blowout Sale FAQ

Comments

• MidnightfoxMidnightfox Posts: 1,070 ★★★
    Where are the objectives????
  • SyndicatedSyndicated Posts: 563 ★★★
    Okay, now i can see daily objectives but they are empty, lol
  • Duzgshri_14Duzgshri_14 Posts: 9
    I bought the bundle with the Thronebreaker 10x more 6* shards.Will I be refunded or will it just not matter?
  • TyphoonTyphoon Posts: 1,737 ★★★★★
    TyEdge said:

Typhoon said:

I think I'll just be doing solo stuff and not buying anything else.

I had a trip to Amsterdam like that
    My mannnn
  • KikapuKikapu Posts: 2
    Got the daily objectives on one of my accounts and not on the other, well done Kabam 🤦🏼‍♂️
  • hyp3r05hyp3r05 Posts: 59
    Whenever I get the solo objectives after a week of doing them I should be able to get the bundle with the generic 6* AG,
    Finally 6* Classic Scarlett Witch will be awakened.
    W Event despite the bugs
  • sirderekoflanesirderekoflane Posts: 75
    I can’t even purchase anything from the unit store. When it comes to verifying payment method, things go to a dark loading screen and freeze. I guess I won’t be able to get the good stuff.
  • LightsAnimeLightsAnime Posts: 414 ★★
    edited April 2023
    Bauble blow out objectives probably didnt pop up since solo objectives were disabled and was re-enabled after the 11am update came in so everyone probs is experiencing this bug
    (Im mountain zone)
  • Bee2JayBee2Jay Posts: 103
    I can’t see the solo quest….. can someone help
  • SoundwarpSoundwarp Posts: 37
    Go let me get this right? Every day if you choose the one path it’s 26,280 extra every day which should put you at 65,700x7 days = 459,900 + the extra 65k which is 524,900 bobbles for playing all 7 days?
  • HulkbusterN1HulkbusterN1 Posts: 197 ★★

I have platinum pass but there are no special objectives with currency (only iso and gold crystals, this gives me 100 points in solo event), is this right?
    Can someone please navigate me to where the solo quest is, cos i cnt see nothing anywhere............Also must i unlock the platinum pass before i can see the quest or it just shows
  • EgoSumLex21EgoSumLex21 Posts: 7
    Love that I drop 160 bucks for baubles and the bundle my spending was for gets taken down after I purchase the odin version. Real convenient.
    Kabam Jax said:

Hey Summoners,

It appears Solo Objectives are not appearing for some accounts (mine included), the team is aware and are investigating!

Has it been fixed?
  • GoofballanatotGoofballanatot Posts: 125

I have platinum pass but there are no special objectives with currency (only iso and gold crystals, this gives me 100 points in solo event), is this right?

Looks similar to mine which I paid for the plat track too.
  • Danielk13Danielk13 Posts: 3
    Bee2Jay said:

Kabam Jax said:

Hey Summoners,

It appears Solo Objectives are not appearing for some accounts (mine included), the team is aware and are investigating!

Has it been fixed?
    same with me still the problem
    Kabam Jax said:

Hey Summoners,

Has it been fixed?
    Danielk13 said:

Bee2Jay said:

Kabam Jax said:

Hey Summoners,

Has it been fixed?
    same with me still the problem
    Please let me know when it pops up for you
  • Danielk13Danielk13 Posts: 3
    Kels_444 said:

What's the deal with missing solo objectives. The first day will be done before they drop? So we miss out on those rewards? Or do we get compensation? Looking for answers here.

I hope the same
  • PhiliaPhilia Posts: 87
    edited April 2023
    Where’s bundle 1? Also that 50% T6b & T3 alpha bundle, isn’t showing as well (in my Thronebreaker acc). But in my paragon acc that 50% T6b & t3 alpha offer is still showing. Are the bundle offers not same for Paragons & Thronebreakers?
  • MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 3,710 ★★★★★
    Philia said:

Where’s bundle 1? Also that 50% T6b & T3 alpha bundle, isn’t showing as well (in my Thronebreaker acc). But in my paragon acc that 50% T6b & t3 alpha offer is still showing. Are the bundle offers not same for Paragons & Thronebreakers?

They are different for TB and Paragon
  • Zim1960Zim1960 Posts: 30
    Am I able to buy the plat track today, and will it clear all the past track objectives completed in the solo track?
  • Aomine_Daiki10Aomine_Daiki10 Posts: 1,610 ★★★★★
    Zim1960 said:

Am I able to buy the plat track today, and will it clear all the past track objectives completed in the solo track?

Yes it will

Anyone want to calculate what the theoretical max amount for FTP players on baubles is? Would be good to know.

341,640 is the max for ftp.
    Umm no it isn’t. The solo objectives give 39,420 per day and it says a maximum of 10 days so ftp should be able to get 394,200 total
  • SpagNidusSpagNidus Posts: 49
    @Kabam Jax the cav nexus in bundle 2 appears to have the wrong drop rates
  • evilKINGwilsonevilKINGwilson Posts: 207
    Kabam Jax said:

Hey Summoners,

I just got a new set of battle scarred and mint objectives. Is that a bug supposed to be for tomorrow's milestones?

Thank you.
  • fluqsfluqs Posts: 1
    Why daily objectives are popping again and again?
  • Darkraw346Darkraw346 Posts: 1,943 ★★★★

If I won't claim these, and leave it like that, will I get the new objectives once it refreshes and the next day starts or will I have to claim these before the next day to get more objectives? I just don't wanna select the ISO-8 now but rather save it
    fluqs said:

Why daily objectives are popping again and again?

I just noticed that too. Let’s not complete them all just in case there are a limited amount of objectives and we accidentally claim all the points on one day.