**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Rate my roster before 7* launches

RvzRvz Posts: 179 ★★
Serial forum Flexer. I know. But can you guys kindly rate my roster before 7* launches?

Comments

• Options
    Elite13Elite13 Posts: 184
    Bro, What is your rating!!! 9/10, No Hit Monkey
  • Options
    13579rebel_13579rebel_ Posts: 2,408 ★★★★★
    You have scorpion

100/10
  • Options
    ReignkingTWReignkingTW Posts: 2,536 ★★★★★
    No.
  • Options
    ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,781 ★★★★★
    Nothing worse than someone who brags. You and everyone knows its a good roster with almost every single 6*.
  • Options
    JefechutaJefechuta Posts: 1,205 ★★★★
    No Old Man Logan? Nah my boy has no respect for the elders, 1/2
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,249 ★★★★★
    F#×% my Roster then. 😜
  • Options
    AnlyAnly Posts: 615 ★★
    10/10
  • Options
    MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 3,967 ★★★★★
    psp742 said:

Obviously, OP is flexing that his account has most of the top champions.. not sure if it's luck or whalin.. do you have the largest roster.. probably not.. but is it big enough.. yes, must have spend a bit.

With that many r5s it’s whalin.

Gud job, wallet.
  • Options
    Fit_Fun9329Fit_Fun9329 Posts: 1,833 ★★★★★
    Rvz said:

I’ve got all 6 stars except the ones in the next featured.
    Why are ppl being so sarcastic against spenders. Because if there’s no spender, how can this game survive or how f2p players keep playing this game for free? Right?

Are you serious with that question 😅 obviously people do not take you serious because you simply want attention. It speaks volumes about your personality. Nevertheless, thanks for spending and keep the game alive. Kindly refrain from additional posts :smile:
  • Options
    FurrymoosenFurrymoosen Posts: 2,225 ★★★★★

psp742 said:

Obviously, OP is flexing that his account has most of the top champions.. not sure if it's luck or whalin.. do you have the largest roster.. probably not.. but is it big enough.. yes, must have spend a bit.

With that many r5s it’s whalin.

Gud job, wallet.
    Assuming they didn’t boost like mad before posting the pictures to make it look that way.