**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Falcon lock-on not working against Mordo

I just played a fight against Mordo using Falcon in event quest. Both times after locking on I went to hit Mordo and he was able to Astral evade. Mordo didn't override on Cavalier level so I dunno why it would on a lower level.

Comments

• Options
    GrassKnucklesGrassKnuckles Posts: 1,923 ★★★★★

• Options
    Khellendros138Khellendros138 Posts: 522 ★★★
    So it should not work at all against Mordo as far as I can tell. He is immune to passive ability accuracy reduction.
  • Options
    TerraTerra Posts: 8,010 ★★★★★

So it should not work at all against Mordo as far as I can tell. He is immune to passive ability accuracy reduction.

Falcons AAR isn't passive
  • Options
    DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,687 Guardian
    Terra said:

As far as I can recall, and as far as my testing just confirmed, Falcon's Lock On does not prevent Mordo from Astral Evading.
  • Options
    RockCity333RockCity333 Posts: 122
    DNA3000 said:

Terra said:

As far as I can recall, and as far as my testing just confirmed, Falcon's Lock On does not prevent Mordo from Astral Evading.
    Afraid you're wrong. I use falcon against Mordo all the time. It bypasses the Astral Evade. After it happened a couple times I restarted the app and restarted the quest and it had fixed it. Some bug was preventing it from working though originally.
  • Options
    RockCity333RockCity333 Posts: 122
    DNA3000 said:

Terra said:

As far as I can tell you need to do more testing. Lock on absolutely does bypass Astral evade.
  • Options
    AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★
    DNA3000 said:

Terra said:

It used to.fixed this update
  • Options
    Terra said:

The aar isn't from a debuff. So it's a passive
  • Options

I just played a fight against Mordo using Falcon in event quest. Both times after locking on I went to hit Mordo and he was able to Astral evade. Mordo didn't override on Cavalier level so I dunno why it would on a lower level.

It happened to me too, Lock on from Falcon have some bugs against evade champs... Three fights, lock on enabled on Quicksilver, Spider Gwen and also on Mordo.. and all three evaded. It was odd
  • Options

It happened to me too, Lock on from Falcon have some bugs against evade champs... Three fights, lock on enabled on Quicksilver, Spider Gwen and also on Mordo.. and all three evaded. It was odd
    Quicksilver evade with enough charges cannot be prevented with aar, spider Gwen can have more than 100% evade ability accuracy and mordo is immune to passive aar
  • Options
    FastFoxFastFox Posts: 1
    Mordo is wrong with me too. I needed a lot of rewi and poti. irritating.