**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Please fix before war season starts

Comments

• Options
    Palatinus3Palatinus3 Posts: 12
    Attack tactics is not working, its burning something like 0,1% of power, absolutely useless)))
    Try to kill havoc with my gily2099 - impossible 😁
  • Options
    Terror_TomTerror_Tom Posts: 152
    also the black list isnt the new one. King pin and kitty are still banned
  • Options
    ZeiramMRZeiramMR Posts: 103
    This is a minor thing compared to the larger problems of the two Tactics, but the champion pool doesn't match up to the announcement either. Armor Burn lists Howard the Duck, Magneto, and Ultron but they don't have the tag in-game (looks like Scarlet Witch OG, Psylocke, and Red Skull instead).
  • Options
    this is obviously bugged.... and i did die to sauron 10 times in a row... on path5.
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Jax there also seems to be an unintended interaction vs prowess power champs on path5, where the node "checks" for a purify, and gives them a prowess from the start of the fight, without getting hit. that interaction surely cannot be intended.
  • Options
    Joel92598Joel92598 Posts: 81

Hey there, the team is taking a look into this. It looks like it is giving more Power than was intended.

@Kabam Zibiit the power gain seems to be doubled for each prowess but the bigger problem is that the attack tactic is only draining .01% of power per armor up. The original post where the global was announced stated that per armor up there will be 5% power drain which means it would scale to 25% with 5 armor ups. Please look into this as well. Also Howard the duck was listed as a global attack champ but he is not showing as one in the game.
  • Options
    Joel92598 said:

Hey there, the team is taking a look into this. It looks like it is giving more Power than was intended.

@Kabam Zibiit the power gain seems to be doubled for each prowess but the bigger problem is that the attack tactic is only draining .01% of power per armor up. The original post where the global was announced stated that per armor up there will be 5% power drain which means it would scale to 25% with 5 armor ups. Please look into this as well. Also Howard the duck was listed as a global attack champ but he is not showing as one in the game.
    Ultron isnt added either but he was tagged earlier.
  • Options
    Pit_0f_MiseryPit_0f_Misery Posts: 130
    @Kabam Zibiit Is this tactic gonna be fixed before the next off season war, or at least taken off the table? I use off season to rebuild loyalty and would rather not have to go through the same stuff with this next war. Thanks
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,050 ★★★★★
    Kabam John mentioned in the live stream they are working on this right now.
  • Options
    BeeweeBeewee Posts: 533 ★★★★

Any specifics on what was being worked on. I didn't watch this part
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,050 ★★★★★
    Beewee said:

Any specifics on what was being worked on. I didn't watch this part
    He didn't go into detail, just that they are aware and are working on it.
  • Options
    CHuck_fINACHuck_fINA Posts: 143
    Is the champ pool for the attack tactic being addressed? Right now it looks like you let a bunch of preschoolers pick them.
  • Options
    ShredderN7ShredderN7 Posts: 5
    edited April 2023
    Now that defender tactic is working as intended. The power drain in the attack tactics champs is so low that even with 5 armors you drain almost nothing (5% max). When the prowess are activated or in the nodes that has prowess (specially agression:prowess and combatr deja Vu - prowess) , You are in this state the defender goes up and down one bar of power each time you attack him.
  • Options
    H3t3rH3t3r Posts: 2,880 Guardian
    GabeZRod said:

As mentioned previously, the team is aware of the issue with Prowess Power causing defenders to gain Power at a faster rate than intended, and are working on a fix. They're also working on resolving a display issue with Armor Burn's text indicating it burning less Power than intended, as well as an issue where some attackers who should be benefiting from Armor Burn are not, due to an issue with their tags. The team's working to getting these sorted out as quickly as possible, and as soon as we have more concrete info to share on when the resolutions can be implemented, we'll be sure to let folks know.

Can we get a timeline on this…? Kind of hard to plan around a broken tactic for the actual season
    Assign future antman for every fight. Trust me. (That's if you have him)
  • Options
    GabeZRodGabeZRod Posts: 69 ★★
    H3t3r said:

GabeZRod said:

As mentioned previously, the team is aware of the issue with Prowess Power causing defenders to gain Power at a faster rate than intended, and are working on a fix. They're also working on resolving a display issue with Armor Burn's text indicating it burning less Power than intended, as well as an issue where some attackers who should be benefiting from Armor Burn are not, due to an issue with their tags. The team's working to getting these sorted out as quickly as possible, and as soon as we have more concrete info to share on when the resolutions can be implemented, we'll be sure to let folks know.

Can we get a timeline on this…? Kind of hard to plan around a broken tactic for the actual season
    Yeah everyone has him /s
  • Options
    H3t3rH3t3r Posts: 2,880 Guardian
    GabeZRod said:

H3t3r said:

GabeZRod said:

Yeah everyone has him /s
    I got lucky. he's been breezing through this defense tactic even with the bugs. At least he's in the next featured in what 20 days?
  • Options
    Lee99Lee99 Posts: 94
    Aw is going to he painful... knowing kabam they are not going to fix this in time so much for planning for aw.
  • Options
    This doesn’t even show the full story… I have the video. During Korg’s sp1 on node 22 he pretty much managed to gain sp3 by the time he finished… It’s Taken 25 revives to get him to this health level

• Options
    killymgokillymgo Posts: 13
    edited April 2023
    Hello there.
    I've managed to get solo win against Bishop on node 48 with Prowess Power defense tactic.
    I hope it will help anyone.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EO0J0piiUm0
  • Options
    edited April 2023
    Please for the love of the game at least remove the critical hit component of this tactic. You’re going to lose players to retirement with this tactic if you don’t make it reasonable. Most of this prowess comes from critical hits and it makes 0 sense to put champs like Sunspot on the attack tactic for this very reason
  • Options
    AMS94AMS94 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★★
    If the tactics don't receive a substantial nerf, we'll get to see some interesting war videos & overall a lot less players going hard in competitive AW for next 2 season
    This just isn't fun for anyone.....not even for the top tiers
    Officers will be ripping their hair planning attack....I have been one & I know how stressful it can get