**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Happy May, Summoners! Welcome to 'Escape From Titan'

Comments

• RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,369 ★★★★★
    Kabam Jax said:

DefCon3 said:

My only recommendation would be to have the rewards breakdown split. Show what everyone can get for 100% each threat level. Then have the special objectives for full exploration for each progression level. Just to make it more clear. Someone close to the next progression level may have pushed to get there.

That would be a better way to organize the rewards...
    *updates reward charts*
    They are now separated to be more clear what is accessible to which progression levels.
    You said there are 3 paths with 4 defenders yet apparently there is 2 to 100%? 🤦‍♂️
  • MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 3,714 ★★★★★

Why add in the extra nodes on the paths to it has to be run 5 times instead of 3?

Yet in the descriptions it says 3 paths lmao
    I must be missing something. I don’t see anything about the paths other than there being 4 defenders on each run.
  • SligSlig Posts: 328 ★★
    Kabam Jax said:

DefCon3 said:

My only recommendation would be to have the rewards breakdown split. Show what everyone can get for 100% each threat level. Then have the special objectives for full exploration for each progression level. Just to make it more clear. Someone close to the next progression level may have pushed to get there.

That would be a better way to organize the rewards...
    *updates reward charts*
    They are now separated to be more clear what is accessible to which progression levels.
    Thanks for updating.

Unfortunately, now it is painfully obvious how pathetic the rewards are at my current progression level.
  • GOTG Synergy Solo Event

Currently, defeating specific opponents are not granting the correct quantity of points. This is currently operating in the Summoners' favour, by granting more points in most cases.
    We will be leaving the first run/week of events untouched and have fixed the next 4x weeks of the Solo Events.
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,369 ★★★★★

Once again mis-information. Took a fight with LS and didn't register yet in game say against it 🤦
  • psp742psp742 Posts: 2,251 ★★★★
    Finally, the cavalier Intergalactic Planetary Crystal is available.. funny pulling 5* max sig Drax was considered an awesome pull.
  • noclutchnoclutch Posts: 186 ★★
    Did not get shards for 100% clearing the lvl 5 difficulty?
    Should I expect to get shards without a rerun?
  • AmbjonyAmbjony Posts: 192 ★★

noclutch said:

Did not get shards for 100% clearing the lvl 5 difficulty?
    Should I expect to get shards without a rerun?

I explored level 5, I see the image as you do but I do have the shards on my crystals.

And just another question. Is it intended to have 5 paths to explore? Or it should be 3?
  • KamillKamill Posts: 1

Hi,
    Only I have a problem? New main quest or side quest - middle of path "updating" and nothing else. I can't play even aw.
    In side quest path with toad crash before fith with him on both thread 4 and 5. One time crash even when i explore inventory 😭
    I try reinstall game and the same. Android phone.
  • Hey guys, I think the rewards are bugged because the last EQ completion rewards included a 50% class t5c but I didn't get it after completing the EQ. I thought it was a visual glitch so I ignored it. I just completed the new EQ this morning and I didn't receive the 50% class t5c for this EQ as well. So I'm missing a 100% class t5c.
  • AHNAHN Posts: 19
    So I’m uncollected and I am fully exploring all the threat levels. However in the solo objectives it will only give me the rewards for fully exploring threats 1&2. I just think this is very dumb. I am fighting the same fights as other players but I won’t get the rewards even though it’s harder for me. Can we change this?
  • GelehedGelehed Posts: 3
    Thronebreaker you get a lv1 lv2 mission unfair.
  • Danklacrank1Danklacrank1 Posts: 59
    edited May 2023
    on my mini I was thronebreaker and 100% all 5 threat levels but now I just got paragon like I'm sure alot of other pushing for tomorrow but threat level 5 says episode 1 not complete but paths show complete so do I have to 100% it again for the generic gem @kabam
  • Caleb1705Caleb1705 Posts: 241 ★★
    AHN said:

So I’m uncollected and I am fully exploring all the threat levels. However in the solo objectives it will only give me the rewards for fully exploring threats 1&2. I just think this is very dumb. I am fighting the same fights as other players but I won’t get the rewards even though it’s harder for me. Can we change this?

You're fighting the same side quests, but at uncollected have not put in anywhere near the same effort as TB or paragon players. Progression levels unlock store purchasing discounts, buffed daily crystal rewards, and better purchase offers and reward tracks. Pushing further in story will benefit you significantly more than complaining that players who have done more, have more.
  • Avenger_A1Avenger_A1 Posts: 240
    Rewards and fights are nicely tuned to the progression/challenge levels. And I appreciate the energy refills to compensate for the energy cost of running through five times.

But there is my feedback - why five times, and that too for multiple threat levels, every week? There's no refill for time wasted like this. Please truly care about our quality of life.
  • Guys i need some help. I explored SQ threat lvl 4 few days ago, while i was still cavalier. I became thronebreaker few hours ago and special objective for threat lvl 4 has appeared (the one with 6* class awakening gem). I explored it once again and i still have 0 completed objective for threat lvl 4. Is there anything I can do, cuz week 2 is starting in less than 2 days.
  • Sofian_zSofian_z Posts: 11
    I was wondering what date the “Shooting Stars Quest” for Paragon Users will be available. It only says update 39.0 but that was released already and no other mentions to it. Can you please let us know, Thank You @Kabam
    Sofian_z said:

I was wondering what date the “Shooting Stars Quest” for Paragon Users will be available. It only says update 39.0 but that was released already and no other mentions to it. Can you please let us know, Thank You @Kabam

Available on Wednesday 5/10
  • TriguyTriguy Posts: 61
    Threat level 5 objectives are missing on my objectives tab. Is that a bug?

How can I get those rewards now?
    Triguy said:

Are you TB or Paragon? Objectives are locked to progression. If you’re paragon and missing TL5, you should put in a support ticket.
  • TriguyTriguy Posts: 61

Triguy said:

Are you TB or Paragon? Objectives are locked to progression. If you’re paragon and missing TL5, you should put in a support ticket.
    Ah, Im TB. Didn't realize objectives were locked to progression. Figured since I could do lvl 5 I'd get the rewards.
  • I explored threat level 5 but the escape from titan objective in the challenges didn't update, it's still on 0 even though I've 100% explored it and claimed all the path rewards and im paragon
  • ZIOLEXZIOLEX Posts: 12
    Garbage reward