Battlegrounds and Latency Issues [merged]

Comments

• TigerphilTigerphil Member Posts: 19

It wouldn't break the game's economy to at least compensate a few energy refils, people are spending tons of energy and this mode is currently unplayable with this bugs

It’s not just about refills though. This game mode, based on progression for rewards, is broken at its core. If you can’t choose your team or your attackers, it affects your rank and final outcome. I’m not screaming compensation or anything but kabam needs to get it fixed. I would rather have a playable mode than energy refills to tie me over while the problem continues to affect the greater outcome.

• iDestroyerZiDestroyerZ Member Posts: 727 ★★★★
    edited May 2023
    Tigerphil said:

It wouldn't break the game's economy to at least compensate a few energy refils, people are spending tons of energy and this mode is currently unplayable with this bugs

It’s not just about refills though. This game mode, based on progression for rewards, is broken at its core. If you can’t choose your team or your attackers, it affects your rank and final outcome. I’m not screaming compensation or anything but kabam needs to get it fixed. I would rather have a playable mode than energy refills to tie me over while the problem continues to affect the greater outcome.

I don't disagree with what your saying and i also prefer a playable mode, but i also don't like having my resources being wasted like that cause i grind for it, i don't think it's fair we lose resources like that and nothing has been done about it, it's not like kabam should send us an energy refil for everytime a bug shows up but it's been months man, months that bg is so bugged and i think it's just fair we get a little compensation
  • Feeney234Feeney234 Member Posts: 1,202 ★★★★
    Connection issue still prevalent. 🤦‍♂️ more wasted Elder's Marks.

So bad
  • PatallacPatallac Member Posts: 9
    Same connection issue. Going from Silver 1 to Gold 3 and this happens. Stinks
  • id1575id1575 Member Posts: 7
    Lol your « fix » didn’t work as expected, i reinstalled 2 times on App Store but Same latence issues and red icon in bgs.
  • DanxorDanxor Member Posts: 113 ★★
    Still having issues not being able to ban champs or other random glitches.
  • Eternity0Eternity0 Member Posts: 112 ★★
    Hey played some matches no wifi and loading symbol duo this time.
    Easy fix! Thank you for delaying it :)
  • FerahgoFerahgo Member Posts: 97
    Still having issues. Works for 1 match and then game auto picks for me or I get the instant loss
  • BigBlueOxBigBlueOx Member Posts: 2,013 ★★★★★
    Didn’t work oh now my inputs are dropping too.
  • DeaconDeacon Member Posts: 4,234 ★★★★★
    nothing like losing tokens and being thrust back into a loop because of connection issues. it's my favorite thing about BGs.
  • GercasGercas Member Posts: 101 ★★
    Damn the game mode is unplayable, I really hope they give energy and tokens because I don’t how many I have spent
  • PandingoPandingo Member Posts: 1,030 ★★★★
    Thanks admins for this thread!! It's been the most frustrating experience in the entirety of the games existence for me. Loads of units and limited energy type (tribute) wasted because of issues. I get that bugs n stuff happen, but they never literally lost me money and were always addressed in good time. This has been absolutely dreadful. It's already difficult enough to get teammates to participate in BG too. Now I'm almost literally the only player that participates in my alliance.
  • BigBlueOxBigBlueOx Member Posts: 2,013 ★★★★★
    It’s way worse… and now every fight with every champ is full of lag.

i
  • dukedevill4412dukedevill4412 Member Posts: 186
    Just got kicked out of a match. Not like it mattered because half my team was picked for me. Literally chose herc and Kingpin but the game wouldn’t confirm. When the time hit zero, overseer and massacre were picked for me. How are we supposed to progress in this game mode as free to play players? I’m not spending elder marks if the mode is screwed
  • spidyjedi84spidyjedi84 Member Posts: 351 ★★★
    Time to throw in the towel for this season, period.
  • PatallacPatallac Member Posts: 9
    This sucks. Every match there is a problem. It’s sucks that I can’t pick my defenders for a match and the game does it for me. Of course when it does this it picks the absolute worst defender available.
  • Sairam44Sairam44 Member Posts: 550 ★★
    When will u fix it and give me my tokens or energy refils back
  • TyphoonTyphoon Member Posts: 1,796 ★★★★★
    edited May 2023
    Kabam Jax said:

Hello Summoners,

We have been tracking the conversations around Battleground connectivity and are working to resolve the issue ASAP.

As the investigations progresses, it seems most likely, at this point in time, that these issues are related to an overall latency issue but is most noticeable in the Battlegrounds game mode.

The team is pushing a potential fix right now and is requesting feedback about the impact this has on your game-play experience; please let us know if this alleviates any issues over the next 30 minutes.

Thank you!

Nope. My opponent put a hulking down on defense and I had omega sentinel and wiccan left to choose from. Of course, the white spinning icon makes a celebrity appearance and the game decides I should use omega sentinel for attack.

Match lost, and nothing appears fixed.

10 mins ago.
  • Sairam44Sairam44 Member Posts: 550 ★★
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit it's time you guys update us on this issue
  • Deamon1337Deamon1337 Member Posts: 152 ★★
    still the same issues, cant ban/pick champs every 2nd match
  • MR_61088MR_61088 Member Posts: 196 ★★
    Nothing changed on my side.
  • ItsyaboyStephy05ItsyaboyStephy05 Member Posts: 128 ★★
    Nothing here either, this doesn't seem like an issue you just solve in 30 minutes with a hotfix, maybe it's best to take time and just cancel the current season/delay the next one.
  • Kkostis9Kkostis9 Member Posts: 32
    There will be BG compensations? cuz everytime i want to play i lose because of internet connection issue. I cant select, loading problems before and after macht and that just for one macht, im just wasting my time and resources for nothing 😒