Shooting star gates

BizaaroBizaaro Member Posts: 346 ★★
Kabam I opened 6 7star crystals still not able to completely explore the quest...pls have a mercy and cut short gate champion requirement from 5

Comments

• TerraTerra Member Posts: 8,316 ★★★★★

😆😂😂

^
  • Vegeta9001Vegeta9001 Member Posts: 1,700 ★★★★★
    Sometimes it really do be like that.
  • NanosamaNanosama Member Posts: 57
    That quest is permanent. There’s no obligation to do it as soon as it came out.
  • TyEdgeTyEdge Member Posts: 3,094 ★★★★★
    edited May 2023
    Nanosama said:

We can all drag OP but there are literally rewards hanging on doing it this week. I wish the quest had milestones based on shards used instead of champs owned, but it is what it is.

If I finish 8.2, I’ll get to spin my fifth crystal. If it’s a dupe, I get nothing. If it’s a new champ, I get a 5-star relic, 3 free paragon crystals and 100 units, on top of going ahead and earning the last 6 crystals in shooting stars plus the 6-star shards.
  • GinjabredMonstaGinjabredMonsta Member, Guardian Posts: 6,479 Guardian
    Is permanent content. They should leave as is
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 ★★★★
    TyEdge said:

Nanosama said:

We can all drag OP but there are literally rewards hanging on doing it this week. I wish the quest had milestones based on shards used instead of champs owned, but it is what it is.

If I finish 8.2, I’ll get to spin my fifth crystal. If it’s a dupe, I get nothing. If it’s a new champ, I get a 5-star relic, 3 free paragon crystals and 100 units, on top of going ahead and earning the last 6 crystals in shooting stars plus the 6-star shards.
    Then finish 8.2 and hope for the best. Champion based gates have been a thing since the beginning, and you knew you'd be relying on RNG when you started investing your time into a lootbox based game. Of course you're going to be upset about it, but asking for change every time the luck doesn't go your way isn't gonna get you anywhere. In order to add your idea, Kabam would have to invest time and money into developing a new system just to help the unlucky minority secure this week's rewards. That would help a lot of people, but that will never be a worthwhile investment for Kabam. Its permanent content. Even if you're gonna miss the temporary rewards, you'll live.