**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Black Screen while fighting [Fixed]

Shonix13Shonix13 Posts: 3
edited November 2017 in Bugs and Known Issues
Is anyone else having problems where the background of the game is black and when you go into a battle the screen is black but you can see your health bar and your hero can still fight?
Post edited by Kabam Wolf on

Comments

• Options
    When going into the fight i just get a black background. But can still see if health going down. WTF kabam please fix
  • Options
    It's a problem for me too, but also in missions or ak/aq, so basically everywhere. I can only see a blackscreen and the healthbars of both champs
  • Options
    shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    if anyone of you can capture a screenshot or a video record, that will help alot for this case
  • Options
    shchong2 wrote: »
    if anyone of you can capture a screenshot or a video record, that will help alot for this case
    Here is one 🙈
  • Options
    I've tried going in and out of the game, restarting my phone and even uninstalling and re-installing the game. Still have the same problem.
  • Options
    ubu5v46fi75r.png
    Happened to me also
  • Options
    DutchgloryDutchglory Posts: 4
    Yeah, I also did all of that. How do we fix this?
  • Options
    DutchgloryDutchglory Posts: 4
    Yeah, how?
  • Options
    shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    I didn't face this problem yet (still worked fine 30min ago), I'm using my old Samsung Note 4.
    I saw few other threads complaining the same problem as you. Hope this get sorted out/fixed soon, esp tomorrow has long 8 hours down time ...
  • Options
    Happened to me to
  • Options
    MaledracMaledrac Posts: 93
    on my ally 3 players had this .. 3/3 android , they send tkt on support .. waiting ..
  • Options
    must be an android problem then because my phone is also an android
  • Options
    YjgovtheYjgovthe Posts: 34
    i have the same issue with black screen during the fight,on my android
  • Options
    revolutioner11revolutioner11 Posts: 1
    edited November 2017
    I have this problem on an android device too. Hope the resolve it with the maintenance!
  • Options
    Huawei p10 lite, android 7.0
    xProJiCCS2Y.jpg
  • Options
    Huawei p10 Light, android 7,0
    8g81ZZZEj1U.jpg
  • Options
    one guy cleared memory - it helped.
    don't forget to tell what device and OS you are using - it may help find source of problem faster :-)
  • Options
    k5dp1m137sq6.png

Today,suddenly My apply showes error and i can not play due to no character shown during Duel. Also, in another pages no background pictures are shown.
    I tried to uninstall and reinstall but nothing change. Please let me know how to solve this problem if anybody know.
    Sorry for pour English
  • Options
    BibidiBibidi Posts: 10
    It seems to be a Huawei p10 lite problem
    I have the same problem with my Huawei p10 lite, I try to play with my old Sony phone and it doesn't have the black screen (so it must be a compatibility issue i think)
  • Options
    Bibidi wrote: »
    It seems to be a Huawei p10 lite problem
    I have the same problem with my Huawei p10 lite, I try to play with my old Sony phone and it doesn't have the black screen (so it must be a compatibility issue i think)

you are right. Hiawei P10 Light is the main problem :-)
    let's wait for a fix and answer from @Kabam Vydious
  • Options
    I'm having the same problem on Huawei p10 lite
    o3juu1osy8ph.png
  • Options
    And it worked perfectly yesterday
  • Options
    LightvayneLightvayne Posts: 510 ★★★
    As I said before, read you nodes guys, it’s the new Black Out node they introduced.
    You basically are forced to play like DD and can only fight off of sound, smell, and touch.
    B)
  • Options
    Rafal22ptRafal22pt Posts: 5
    I have same problem is not possible to play when you can't see champions...
  • Options
    Rafal22ptRafal22pt Posts: 5
    Android Huawei p10 lite but before was everything right
  • Options
    Kabam WolfKabam Wolf Posts: 1,277 ★★★
    Hey everyone. Just wanted you all to know that I got this to the team, and they're going to be looking into it first thing this morning. Thanks so much for bearing with us while we look into this.
  • Options
    Merci à vous, je pense que nous sommes nombreux avec ce support
  • Options
    yhhvs3qrn8d8.png
  • Options
    This ia **** up Kabam!!! You need tl sort this out!!!