**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Act 6... Map 6... 6stars... 666

I was thinking today...
Why can't they add a extra roster spot to Story quest when Act 6 is upon us... So we can play with our 6 top Classes in questing. Since its only going to get harder...
Maybe add an extra spot to AQ too. Total 4 should be fair...
6 stars I assume will change the fighting landscaping going forward... So why not tweek some things...
I just hate leaving out some of my best champs. Because there are just too many to choose from now...

Comments

• imnooneimnoone Posts: 316 ★★
    I feel you man ..

Why can't they just add an extra spot to AW as well?
    Why can't they just give us a 6* champ to play with? I will just hate not having a 6* when I am fighting a 6* champs
    Why can't they just tell all of us that ACT 6 is coming? why they just sent you a private email? I just hate having things secret from me

• ConnectConnect Posts: 197
    edited November 2017
    I like the part saying giving us a 6* champ, I’m sure if they did it wouldn’t be so bad if you pulled a zero use champ from your first ever 6*.
  • Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    I think it’s limited to 5 so you can’t have class bonuses in every fight
  • KingyakoopaKingyakoopa Posts: 203
    Deadbyrd9 wrote: »
    I think it’s limited to 5 so you can’t have class bonuses in every fight

Does class bonus really matter at this stage of the game? I'm not saying add an extra roster spot for Act 5 or Side story quests. I referring to Act 6 Story... Which we know the nodes will get harder and the pi champs will be 20k to 30k each fight. So just give us an extra fighter... What's wrong with them changing certain aspects? Remember we use to have only 3 champs for story until you reached a certain level. Adding one more for the future when they announce 10 stars... lol... you will be complaining we need more spots then...
    They could just add nodes that says no class bonuses for Act 6... Problem solved...
    Why do you care about act 6? We might not get that for another year
    I’m all for the extra difficulty. Adding another roster spot will defeat that purpose when you get another champ at your disposal. Definitely no extra spots are needed for aq and aw. When you get a 6* your roster will be better so why try to make content easier when you haven’t even used a 6*?
    666...thats why...
  • Draco2199Draco2199 Posts: 803 ★★★
    I was thinking today...
    Why can't they add a extra roster spot to Story quest when Act 6 is upon us... So we can play with our 6 top Classes in questing. Since its only going to get harder...
    Maybe add an extra spot to AQ too. Total 4 should be fair...
    6 stars I assume will change the fighting landscaping going forward... So why not tweek some things...
    I just hate leaving out some of my best champs. Because there are just too many to choose from now...

That would be pretty cool to have a 6th slot so you can have all class for the next chapter