Battleground bugg - it's been 3 months with no resolution

JaggiJaggi Member Posts: 14
edited June 2023 in Bugs and Known Issues
I have been facing same issue for past three months i have change my device from Apple to Android but facing same damn issue , i contacted Kabam regarding it 3 months ago but no satisfactory response from there end, always recieved same bot generated response that we are working on it , m sure i m not the only one facing same issue but Kabam u need to do something bout it , it cost me tons on time and resources and it's so frustrating its not letting players progress further

Comments

• RezzinkRezzink Member Posts: 14
    edited June 2023
    I’m still seeing it myself. The first and second pictures are from a match I won second round and continually had disconnects the second and logged back in for a loss.

• noclutchnoclutch Member Posts: 186 ★★
    They failed to fix it in last 3 seasons and issue still persists.
    They still havent made any statement on this.

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/336181/battlegrounds-compensation-and-overflow#latest
  • BilllulBilllul Member Posts: 3
    As mentioned above kabam hasn't made any statement. This proves that kabam doesn't care about the game and the bugs. They only care about money. So it would be better just to avoid battlegrounds.
  • World EaterWorld Eater Member Posts: 3,710 ★★★★★
    You think 3 months is bad? I’ve reported a BG bug for over a year , with 11 videos, and got zero response & the bug still happens to this day.
  • pseudosanepseudosane Member, Guardian Posts: 3,954 Guardian
    that is rough.
  • RezzinkRezzink Member Posts: 14
    Back to add in another one. It seems to be happening with champions that utilize prefights for me.
  • iDestroyerZiDestroyerZ Member Posts: 728 ★★★★
    Actually 7 months*, i start having this problem in season 2
  • JaggiJaggi Member Posts: 14
    Today i thought i should try battleground for final push but it was all wast of time , Kabam don't care about players all they care is that they keep loosing gross profit, but no one try to fix issues or reply they don't care anymore.
    Thanks Kabam for always Responding

edited July 2023
    I m really pissed , it's been month 4 and no response from Kabam ,don't know when they really gona start working on fix for battleground . I spent tons on resources and time . Should I stop trying to progress further every time i reach above 100 points in gladiators circuit this bugg keep coming.

edited July 2023

Halfway through another season but no resolution or response from Kabam.
    edited July 2023

edited July 2023
    I tried changing smartphone form Apple to Android , mobile data and wifi but it made no difference, Look at my internet speed on mobile data and phone spec 16 GB Ram , 256 storage with snapdragon 8+ gen 1 and this issue is not from my end.