**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

young thug in mcoc

please consider adding young thug to mcoc with a synergy with all spider verse champions

Comments

• Options
    TerraTerra Posts: 8,124 ★★★★★
    Why?
  • Options
    La_FlameLa_Flame Posts: 26

Dear Kabam,

I would like to physically assault Young Thug with my 6* Hulk in your video game.

Thank you,
    Mr. McNugget

Thugger solos hulk easily 😴
  • Options
    La_FlameLa_Flame Posts: 26
    Terra said:

Why?

Why not?
  • Options
    Wu_Bangerz23Wu_Bangerz23 Posts: 890 ★★★
    La_Flame said:

Terra said:

Why?

Why not?
    Because they aren't marvel superheroes or villains....opening up this would mean lebron James and Kim Kardashian are next....the game obviously works with marvel or else they'd violate a billion copyright laws....can't just add people willy nilly.... especially if they have NOTHING to do with marvel
  • Options
    phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,853 ★★★★★
    I must be old, or glad, or both, given I have no idea who that is.
  • Options
    IvarTheBonelessIvarTheBoneless Posts: 1,271 ★★★★
    Hmmm you have the same name as that guy offering zone 25 incursions carry's for $25 when the danger rooms event was on...
  • Options
    heirDEZheirDEZ Posts: 136 ★★
    Not the slime bruh

• Options
    RiasGremoryRiasGremory Posts: 227
    La_Flame said:

Terra said:

Why?

Why not?
    Not a marvel character
  • Options
    SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 11,331 Guardian

La_Flame said:

Terra said:

Why?

Why not?
    Not a marvel character
    That's plainly evident, just like the other 8 requests for artists/performers they spammed up here on Forums earlier, which included this one
    (which if jailed earlier, could have avoided the confused or purposefully deceiving junk of a deranged “rabbit hole” of misinformation yesterday)