**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
**KNOWN BUG - SPRING OF SORROW ANNIHILUS**
Currently, Annihilus has their Signature ability erroneously set to 1 - it should be 0.

The team will be fixing this issue ASAP.

Thank you for your patience.
Options

June 20 Livestream - 250th Champ Celebration, 7-Star Lady Deathstrike Giveaway, Gladiator 1st Look!

Kabam JaxKabam Jax Posts: 1,709
edited June 2023 in General Discussion
Join us next official Marvel Contest of Champions livestream, Tuesday, June 20th at 9am PT over at twitch.tv/Kabam, to celebrate 250th Champion!

Tune in for a retrospective of Champion additions to the Contest over the years, a FIRST LOOK at Summoner's Choice winner: Gladiator, in-game giveaways and more!

Tune in live for your chance to win a 7-star Lady Deathstrike!
Post edited by Kabam Jax on

Comments

• Options
    magnus_xixmagnus_xix Posts: 2,019 ★★★★★
    We will be there
  • Options
    magnus_xixmagnus_xix Posts: 2,019 ★★★★★
    Any chance you guys could sneak in the season 9 BG nodes if its been finalised or if y'all have time at some point plz? 🥺
  • Options
    Animatrix240Animatrix240 Posts: 89
    Kabam Jax said:

Join us next official Marvel Contest of Champions livestream, Tuesday, June 20th at 9am PT over at twitch.tv/Kabam, to celebrate 250th Champion!

Tune in for a retrospective of Champion additions to the Contest over the years, a FIRST LOOK at Summoner's Choice winner: Gladiator, in-game giveaways and more!

Tune in live for your chance to win a 7-star Lady Deathstrike!

Ooooooh I’m dying for Gladiator to come into the game. I hope he’s busted, he’s one of marvels top power houses, he gotta go ham. He’s the same guy that flew across the universe in 5 seconds just so he could run them hands with the avengers and guardians of the galaxy and still come out on top.
  • Options
    Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,388 ★★★★★
    Give us BG season 9 preview as well.
  • Options
    TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,991 ★★★★★
    Rohit_316 said:

Give us BG season 9 preview as well.

I’d like to use this opportunity to ask for a 3-season preview every two seasons.

In other words, if you gave us 9-10-11 now, give another update for 11-12-13. The current situation, where we don’t know what the victory track requires even though it starts next week, is a real bummer when we may need to make rankup decisions.
  • Options
    JasondudaJasonduda Posts: 1
    Who's gladiator
  • Options
    Chris_SummersChris_Summers Posts: 252 ★★
    I’ll do you one better… 😏
  • Options
    FrankWhiteFrankWhite Posts: 179 ★★
    The stream is now live
  • Options
    MidnightfoxMidnightfox Posts: 1,155 ★★★
    Yeah it’s so exciting
  • Options
    MidnightfoxMidnightfox Posts: 1,155 ★★★
    Is twitch broken now? Lol
  • Options
    MasterSmokeMasterSmoke Posts: 555 ★★★
    Twitch is so bad
  • Options
    Fit_Fun9329Fit_Fun9329 Posts: 1,878 ★★★★★
    Renaxqq said:

I came up with an idea while watching Twitch live stream! Maybe next time walk around with camera in office? Show how people are working, where's your desk basically something cool. Maybe view out of the window or how you are creating forum posts.

Love the idea
  • Options
    AltairMUP96AltairMUP96 Posts: 94

• Options
    So where is she?

• Options
    Paupershango_2006Paupershango_2006 Posts: 539
    She'll be joining all Summoner's teams with special Solo Objectives that rely on her.
  • Options
    Yes, but when?

She'll be joining all Summoner's teams with special Solo Objectives that rely on her.

• Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,372 ★★★★★

Yes, but when?

I'm assuming when she hits the Arenas.
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,869 ★★★★★

• Options
    Artoria77Artoria77 Posts: 2,546 ★★★★★

Interesting similarities

• Options
    PandingoPandingo Posts: 881 ★★★
    edited June 2023
    Lag was so bad I couldn't get to giveaway in time 😅😅😅
  • Options
    ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 5,028 ★★★★★
    Unio77 said:

Interesting similarities

I mean Kallark IS indeed a chad.
  • Options
    KnordyKnordy Posts: 186 ★★
    Will these shows also be available on youtube? Last one uploaden was the livestream from April.
  • Options
    MackeyMackey Posts: 1,594 ★★★★★
    So what was missed by the guys who don't have twitch? .... anything of interest 🤔
  • Options
    Chris_SummersChris_Summers Posts: 252 ★★
    Mackey said:

So what was missed by the guys who don't have twitch? .... anything of interest 🤔

Kabam Jax didn’t wear shorts… big sad. 😢
  • Options
    heirDEZheirDEZ Posts: 136 ★★

Bruh that’s a Young Mike Tyson 😂

• Options
    FantomaxopFantomaxop Posts: 132 ★★
    @Kabam Jax in the title of this post its saying 7 star lady deathstrike giveaway, but in actual live stream it was relics giveaway. What happened here?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 ★★★★

@Kabam Jax in the title of this post its saying 7 star lady deathstrike giveaway, but in actual live stream it was relics giveaway. What happened here?

The stream you're commenting on took place last month. The thread for the most recent Livestream is here
    https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/340463/july-7th-livestream#latest