**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Maxed Limber NOT reflecting

I've been immensely VEXED by this mechanic and I need *expletive* answers!! No wise crack responses!

I've been playing this game since its inception, I have trialled various masteries and for the last 6 years I've been using the same masteries since my last major changes. I have a serious issue that concerns me in Battlegrounds.

I find myself facing players that appear to have maxed LIMBER and so using champions like Archangel to stun and heavy is not always an easy feat, as you end up getting combo'd to oblivion, unless of course you can time their opponents heavy and maintain appropriate distance (which is not always consistent, unless fighting Kingpin) in my experience.

The issue is, I have maxed out Limber and there are fights where the opponent comes out way on top with their choice of champ, typically heavy-reliant and stun reliant champs and this is befuddling. Saying they are better players is one thing, but not the whole picture!

I noticed a clear discrepancy between my Limber and theirs!!! I've tested this because I've fought my own champions using practice and the maxed out Limber is NOT even noticeable!!

Under normal circumstances, when I fight opponents in BG with max Limber, I'd be lucky to land a heavy after stun
The stun wears off almost as fast as it's applied, this is NOT the case on my account.

Here's proof! There's no difference at all!, I've seen others shrug it off way quicker. I use Doom as the defender here because that's what sparked it all when I fought a Doom in BG.

https://youtu.be/OogGFSGKy_o

Comments

• Options
    TerraTerra Posts: 8,128 ★★★★★
    No bug.
    Your forgetting Limber + Stupify.
    Plus maxed out Parry.
  • Options
    DonAngelusDonAngelus Posts: 20
    edited July 2023
    Terra said:

No bug.
    Plus maxed out Parry.

You are slightly incorrect. I have maxed out Limber, Parry and Stupefy. You can see the masteries on the video. I tick all the boxes and yet, opponents shrug off much noticeably faster than my own champions. And yes, I'm aware some champs like Rogue and Karnak can shrug off quicker but, thats not the case for the rest.

For some context, I decided to duel this player in question and it appeared normal like anyone else. However, in BG the shrugs was significantly faster. So, now come to think of it I'm wondering if there's more to these BG matches....
  • Options
    AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★
    Record the bg fights where you think it's different
  • Options
    FurrymoosenFurrymoosen Posts: 2,225 ★★★★★

Terra said:

No bug.
    Plus maxed out Parry.

You are slightly incorrect. I have maxed out Limber, Parry and Stupefy. You can see the masteries on the video. I tick all the boxes and yet, opponents shrug off much noticeably faster than my own champions. And yes, I'm aware some champs like Rogue and Karnak can shrug off quicker but, thats not the case for the rest.

For some context, I decided to duel this player in question and it appeared normal like anyone else. However, in BG the shrugs was significantly faster. So, now come to think of it I'm wondering if there's more to these BG matches....
    Do you have a different mastery set loaded for your BGs deck?
  • Options
    Crys23Crys23 Posts: 783 ★★★★
    Stun duration can be extended with perfect block proficiency. I have those maxed in my defensive tree. That way I can rely on parry heavy champs in BGs
  • Options
    edited July 2023

Hello, as requested I finally came across another player with accounts that shrugs stuns rapidly.

Please note as stated and as can be seen on the first video posted I have all the necessary masteries maxed. This still doesn't explain why other's like this guy's accounts shrugs off stuns much quicker, irrespective of champions they have and why my champions are not shrugging off quicker with all the maxed Limber and etc.

This is a fight midway which I had to pause and start recording. See for yourselves and tell me if there's no noticeable speed in shrugging off stuns. I'll attempt to duel this individual later on to see how it compares, until then please see this.

https://youtu.be/9dOp_XFZ9zo
  • Options
    PikoluPikolu Posts: 7,043 Guardian

Hello, as requested I finally came across another player with accounts that shrugs stuns rapidly.

Please note as stated and as can be seen on the first video posted I have all the necessary masteries maxed. This still doesn't explain why other's like this guy's accounts shrugs off stuns much quicker, irrespective of champions they have and why my champions are not shrugging off quicker with all the maxed Limber and etc.

This is a fight midway which I had to pause and start recording. See for yourselves and tell me if there's no noticeable speed in shrugging off stuns. I'll attempt to duel this individual later on to see how it compares, until then please see this.

https://youtu.be/9dOp_XFZ9zo
    That's normal stun time for max limber. That's more than enough time to get a heavy in, just need to not react to seeing a stun there and just do the heavy. Any reaction will waste too much time.
  • Options
    edited July 2023
    You can't be serious.... If that's normal, then explain to me why mine isn't shrugging off that quick.
    Better yet, why is the same account much normal on a duel as seen here? Granted, you might argue he's using a different preset mastery for BG but, it still doesn't explain why my accounts don't shrug off stuns that quick. Also, that shrug speed is NOT normal and not fast enough to perform a heavy AT ALL. You're sorely mistaken, sir.

https://youtu.be/HSP94rRZFfo

EDIT: I know max limber is noticeably faster shrugs than normal but, this is much faster. I have a keen eye on these subtleties and it's bizarre that my max Limber is totally normal.
  • Options

You can't be serious.... If that's normal, then explain to me why mine isn't shrugging off that quick.
    Better yet, why is the same account much normal on a duel as seen here? Granted, you might argue he's using a different preset mastery for BG but, it still doesn't explain why my accounts don't shrug off stuns that quick. Also, that shrug speed is NOT normal and not fast enough to perform a heavy AT ALL. You're sorely mistaken, sir.

You just showed literally nothing. The dude has 2 different mastery setups and obviously isn't running limber on his normal mastery build.

Also in regards to not being able to get a heavy through max limber:
    https://youtu.be/6jIVybrurLM
  • Options
    edited July 2023
    Pikolu said:

You just showed literally nothing. The dude has 2 different mastery setups and obviously isn't running limber on his normal mastery build.

What are you NOT getting?? That Limber is normal for MAX. I'm not arguing against that and I have NO problem dealing heavies. How about you take a look at that Spidey2099 fight AGAINST Mephisto and See what the hell I'm talking about. Sheesh 🤦🏽‍♂️🤦🏽‍♂️🤦🏽‍♂️🤦🏽‍♂️

Secondly, you're making an assumption. We both are making an assumption. Assuming he's using 2 masteries, it still does not explain why his champions on his account shrug like 20% faster than other MAXED out Limber accounts! That is the argument being made and YES, I have maxed parry and Limber myself.
  • Options

Pikolu said:

What are you NOT getting?? That Limber is normal for MAX. I'm not arguing against that and I have NO problem dealing heavies. How about you take a look at that Spidey2099 fight AGAINST Mephisto and See what the hell I'm talking about. Sheesh 🤦🏽‍♂️🤦🏽‍♂️🤦🏽‍♂️🤦🏽‍♂️
    I did watch it, and saw no issues with it.
  • Options
    I think your mastery preset for BG is different. Try applying them and see if it changes
  • Options

I think your mastery preset for BG is different. Try applying them and see if it changes

I use the same mastery as I do for BG. I do not have extra mastery slots because I'm no fan of suicide masteries which I presume why some would have extra slots. But the point remains there's a VERY noticeable difference on the Limber shrugs as an alleged MAXED Limber on that Mephisto fight, vs what the fine gentleman even posted himself. The fact some are denying the obvious reality of a quicker shrug is befuddling 😮‍💨
  • Options

I use the same mastery as I do for BG. I do not have extra mastery slots because I'm no fan of suicide masteries which I presume why some would have extra slots. But the point remains there's a VERY noticeable difference on the Limber shrugs as an alleged MAXED Limber on that Mephisto fight, vs what the fine gentleman even posted himself. The fact some are denying the obvious reality of a quicker shrug is befuddling 😮‍💨
    Slots aside, just for confirmation, try applying the current setup to your deck and then see if anything changes
  • Options
    SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★

Make sure to hit this button. I was playing friendlies and if my friend didn’t mention it I never would have known. Btw don’t duel yourself to confirm, it’s not a great confirmation.
  • Options

Make sure to hit this button. I was playing friendlies and if my friend didn’t mention it I never would have known. Btw don’t duel yourself to confirm, it’s not a great confirmation.

Thank you, this is by far the most insightful input. I'll definitely check this out and will let you know. Process of elimination 🙏🏽