Options

Is the Side Quest working as expected? [MERGED THREADS]

Comments

• Options
    captaincushcaptaincush Posts: 591 ★★★
    I was able to get out. I think I hit autoplay and then clicked Skip Choice Node and was able to select the boss instead of a portal path
  • Options
    Angry_Birds11Angry_Birds11 Posts: 4
    edited July 2023

Those that did exploit the bug will probably (hopefully) have additional rewards they claimed taken back. It’s obviously a bug, there’s nothing worth risking here.

I hope so 🤞🏼

I got her with side quest rewards for example
  • Options
    RiasGremoryRiasGremory Posts: 225
    Ashacekar said:

Seems the side quest is not working as expected. With one token in SQ i expected to do one path.

When i complete one path, it asks for if i want to skip choice or swap champ. When i clicked on skip choice, it didn't allow me to reach the boss but shows which portal to go to.

I thought for a while and then selected another path. After that i completed all paths.

After completing last path, i selected swap champ to see what happens. I swapped a champ and it allowed me to go to the boss.

I was able to get all the rewards. And infact it gave me double of every box item though i completed each path only once.

I m pretty sure this is not what is expected so a responsible summoner i m reporting same. It is not exploitation as i haven't repeated same and one cannot go to the boss if they select skip node choice as options. Attaching screenshots for reference.

They better dont fix that if thats a bug , cause with that "bug" the rewards are worth it
  • Options
    KingBob426KingBob426 Posts: 12

I chose the character selector even though I didn't need to swap champs, and I missed the bug. Oh well lol

I also chose the character selector and also didn't swap champs, yet I'm able to take another path, this bug is rlly weird
  • Options
    edited July 2023

I chose the character selector even though I didn't need to swap champs, and I missed the bug. Oh well lol

I also chose the character selector and also didn't swap champs, yet I'm able to take another path, this bug is rlly weird
    I had the same issue. I wanted to change 6 star Wiccan to 5 star Quake but I couldn't. I was stucked there for some minutes until I chose 7 star Mangog and the issue was "fixed"
  • Options
    KingBob426KingBob426 Posts: 12
    So for anyone that has been following my msgs, basically I went down a second path and now I'm able to go to the boss, idk if I should've gotten all the rewards or not, but I'm tryna minimize the amount that I could get taken away or banned for.
  • Options
    Feeney234Feeney234 Posts: 1,178 ★★★★
    Not working as intended huh...

More bugs lol
  • Options
    NavieenNavieen Posts: 137 ★★

So a bunch of people got a free awakening gem today huh? Cool. That seems fair.

Wait until you hear about the 1250 mythic crystal bug. That’s even more fair 💀
  • Options
    Chuck_FinleyChuck_Finley Posts: 862 ★★★★★
    Navieen said:

So a bunch of people got a free awakening gem today huh? Cool. That seems fair.

Wait until you hear about the 1250 mythic crystal bug. That’s even more fair 💀
    Oh I know about that one too. That will be their priority to try to clean up.

This game is a lot more fun when you just put the blinders on and play solo stuff. These sorts of situations when dealing with competitive modes just takes all the fun out of them. Your hard work and in some cases money…. Nerfed in an afternoon because testing is too bothersome
  • Options
    DetonatorMarvelDetonatorMarvel Posts: 10

No this is not intended and we are working to address this as soon as we can.

how is it for those who didn't take advantage of the BUG

• Options
    Dangerx17Dangerx17 Posts: 117 ★★
    Wolf911 said:

Hey Mike may I suggest a simple solution?

For those who have exploited the bug just don't grant them entries for a week, that would be the easier way than to take back rewards.
    Bruh getting a f*ck ton of 6* and 7*'s, gold, and iso is WAY too much loot for anybody to care about not getting entries for the rest of the month. Those people would take that and run with it they'll be set for months maybe years after 1250 mythic crystals
  • Options
    klobberintymeklobberintyme Posts: 1,472 ★★★★

sooo....

if i told you i got here 100% by chance do i keep?

super fun, tho

the line is clearly red and you can see another completed path above to the left. nice try, though
    shhhhhhhhhh
  • Options
    klobberintymeklobberintyme Posts: 1,472 ★★★★
    in all seriousness like others have said i legit didn't know where to go. eventually i figured out you don't teleport to the final boss. if i could make a suggestion, auto-moving after the path to a separate boss path would have cleared all this up.
  • Options
    Il_JooOIl_JooO Posts: 470 ★★

how is it for those who didn't take advantage of the BUG

You already know the answer!
    And they won’t do anything for who took advantage of the bug…
  • Options
    TeufelHundenTeufelHunden Posts: 104
    Amateur hour, infinitely
  • Options
    Darkness275Darkness275 Posts: 828 ★★★★
    I also don't appear to be getting the rewards from the special challenges.

I complete the challenge and claim the box, but then the boxes haven't been popping up giving me a chance to select my rewards. I've only been able to select two of all the boxes I've collected.
  • Options
    Cyporg said:

Those who were able to run the full map aren’t getting MORE rewards than everyone else, they just got them sooner. Not really a huge deal IMO

Agree
  • Options
    Potatoslice500Potatoslice500 Posts: 232 ★★
    We actually get less bc we can't get the solo objective
  • Options
    XFREEDOMXXFREEDOMX Posts: 496 ★★★

Cyporg said:

Those who were able to run the full map aren’t getting MORE rewards than everyone else, they just got them sooner. Not really a huge deal IMO

Agree
    WRONG! It's a rift. It's not a guaranteed reward. Not everyone will get to go on the AG path!!
  • Options
    BiggerKevBiggerKev Posts: 21

BiggerKev said:

On top of running multiple paths, I’m finding myself stuck at the node/portal now and unable to proceed to another path or the boss. Restarting hasn’t helped.

I don’t expect to keep the 4 path’s worth of items, but I would like to finish the quest and not have to quit out. Just gonna leave the game alone until I see an update lol

So you have gone through every path and still can't get to the boss? Just asking bc I'm finishing up my 2nd path now and don't know if I will get to the boss yet
    I got through all but one path, got stuck at the node and had to auto play to get past it, sent me directly to the boss. Now I’ll just not touch anything and hope not to get banned for a misunderstanding lol.
  • Options
    Vegas_babyVegas_baby Posts: 15
    I jumped on the awakening stone the first time and then finished the task, I hope it will be left to me?
  • Options
    CyporgCyporg Posts: 285 ★★
    XFREEDOMX said:

Cyporg said:

Agree
    WRONG! It's a rift. It's not a guaranteed reward. Not everyone will get to go on the AG path!!
    Aren’t those locked paths at the start going to be path selectors? Allowing you to select any path? If so as long as you hit the milestones you’ll get the keys to go down the rare paths.

• Options
    CyporgCyporg Posts: 285 ★★
    edited July 2023
    Kabam has been giving a generic 6* AG for every SQ for a while, it would be weird if it was only RNG based this month, I think everyone should be able to get it
  • Options
    MephrosMephros Posts: 8
    I believe the bug has been fixed
  • Options
    Trafalgarwar96Trafalgarwar96 Posts: 466 ★★★
    Cyporg said:

Kabam has been giving a generic 6* AG for every SQ for a while, it would be weird if it was only RNG based this month, I think everyone should be able to get it

And everyone will get it thanks to a path selector
  • Options
    MephrosMephros Posts: 8
    I’m pretty sure people are more mad because since it’s a rift the rewards reset each run so he’s they get all the rewards for this run their next one the rewards will have refreshed in the paths