**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

I’m busy on Monday, I wanted to wish a happy anniversary…

TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,965 ★★★★★
To everyone here who’s celebrating. It will officially have been 8 months since the last glory store update.

We’ve seen EoP, Carina v3, 8.2, 8 months of monthly content, cyber weekend, the banquet, romance deals, shooting stars, spring cleaning, July 4 and a BG store update.

And we still don’t have the ability to get t6cc with glory. And if you want t6b or t3a, it’ll cost you 3900 glory for 15% of each. In a top-800 alliance, that’s more than 80% of your glory for an 8-day cycle. Meanwhile, if you just play and win 3 BGs matches every 2 days, you get 4800 trophies every 8 days even without solo rewards, alliance rewards, or advancing in rank. That’s enough for 30% t6b and t3a with 800 trophies left over.

Comments

• Options
    ahmynuts said:

I had requested time off for that day but for the life of me I could not remember why when my boss asked. Thank you for reminding me

You should get an NFT as a present. It was worth way more 8 months ago than it is now, but once you’re in the market, you’re stuck carrying on.
  • Options
    Happy anniversary!
  • Options
    TerraTerra Posts: 8,010 ★★★★★
    🥳😐