MCoC Community Oceanic Wilderness 🌊🐟

AshacekarAshacekar Member Posts: 1,967 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
edited July 2023 in General Discussion
So i thought about the demographics of oceanic wilderness in MCoC community. We respect all species for maintaining lifecycle and sustainability. Which one are you?
#SaveOceans

MCoC Community Oceanic Wilderness 🌊🐟 93 votes

Aquatic Hydra (FTP)
32% 30 votes
Gold Fish (Negligible Spending)
9% 9 votes
Nemo (Minimal Spending)
15% 14 votes
Star Fish (Monthly Minimal Spending)
12% 12 votes
Sea Horse (Weekly Minimal Spending)
3% 3 votes
Piranha (Occasional Expensive Spending for Best Offers)
17% 16 votes
Dolphin (All Out Spending on Best Offers)
1% 1 vote
Great White Shark (Frequent Spending on Good Offers and/or Weekly Subscriptions)
7% 7 votes
Humpback Whale (Buy all daily offers and subscriptions)
0% 0 votes
Blue Whale (Buy all daily offers and subscriptions in full limit)
1% 1 vote

Comments

• Marvelfan30Marvelfan30 Member Posts: 1,173 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Forgot to submit
  • AshacekarAshacekar Member Posts: 1,967 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

Tbh I was super confused at 1st then I read it over 3 times lmao

It's an environmental post for raising awareness on saving oceans.
  • TerraTerra Member Posts: 8,290 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I value my money, focusing on a scale of value to my account vs price of the offer.
  • DjneylinDjneylin Member Posts: 62 β˜…
    Nuestra cuenta no tiene valor alguno, ya que el valor de la cuenta depende de lo que alguien mΓ‘s pueda pagar por ella o lo que puedas dejar de ella a una nueva generaciΓ³n. Antes pensaba que esto no era asΓ­, pero al ver lo que pasΓ³ con el youtuber Kurt me he dado cuenta que la cuenta no se puede vender ni regalarla a otra persona: lo que significa que el dinero que gastas en ella no servirΓ‘ para ni siquiera pasarle la cuenta a un hijo y que al menos aproveche lo que has invertido.
  • DjneylinDjneylin Member Posts: 62 β˜…
    Our account has no value, since the value of the account depends on what someone else can pay for it or what you can leave of it to a new generation. Before, I thought that this was not the case, but when I saw what happened with the youtuber Kurt, I realized that the account cannot be sold or given to another person: which means that the money you spend on it will not even serve to pass the account on to a child and at least take advantage of what you have invested.
  • RenaxqqRenaxqq Member Posts: 1,622 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I'm Nemo y'all !!!
    Djneylin said:

Our account has no value, since the value of the account depends on what someone else can pay for it or what you can leave of it to a new generation. Before, I thought that this was not the case, but when I saw what happened with the youtuber Kurt, I realized that the account cannot be sold or given to another person: which means that the money you spend on it will not even serve to pass the account on to a child and at least take advantage of what you have invested.

Yes, The law of conservation of energy states that energy can neither be created nor destroyed - only converted from one form of energy to another. This means that a system always has the same amount of energy, unless it's added from the outside.
    edited September 2023
    Activating thread again to add more fresh results and improve survey sample size amidst cap comm event in order to better understand our ecosystem.
  • Maverick75Maverick75 Member Posts: 719 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Interesting poll and nice choice to refer to the oceans. There could also be the swordfish :)

Another interesting poll would be to know the highest title. I would be interested in a comparison between the situation in the forum and in the game.
  • Mohammad07Mohammad07 Member Posts: 183 β˜…β˜…
    Only 27% ftp no way
  • FrostGiantLordFrostGiantLord Member Posts: 1,923 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Proud to be an f2p :)
  • Shake_a_QuakeShake_a_Quake Member Posts: 462 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    That's a creatively weird way to promote environmental activism....but nice, nonetheless.