**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
**KNOWN BUG - SPRING OF SORROW ANNIHILUS**
Currently, Annihilus has their Signature ability erroneously set to 1 - it should be 0.

The team will be fixing this issue ASAP.

Thank you for your patience.
Options

Just landed a 7 star Hawkeye... not sure how I feel about it? Any Hawkeye fans out there?

Mr.0-8-4Mr.0-8-4 Posts: 470 ★★★
Hey all,

As the title suggests, I just landed a 7 star Hawkeye which looks cool in theory but I feel like I won't benefit from it until I awaken him (which who knows how long before I am able to). Any suggestions on how to increase his damage output?

P.S. I'm bummed to see his incinerate has been removed :(

Comments

• Options
    TerraTerra Posts: 8,110 ★★★★★
    edited July 2023
    He is still useful unawakened.
    Still got his bleeds, power control and juicy crits.
    With Tigra synergy, he applies poisons instead

Just nailing his perfect releases will give his damage a boost.
  • Options
    Mr.0-8-4Mr.0-8-4 Posts: 470 ★★★
    Terra said:

He is still useful unawakened.
    Still got his bleeds, power control and juicy crits.
    With Tigra synergy, he applies poisons instead

Just nailing his perfect releases will give his damage a boost.

As a 7 star, which stat do you think I should use as his offense? I currently have a 4 star Black Panther relic with him which grants him cruelties. Do you think I should equip Hawkeye's Crit Damage rating, Crit Chance or other?
  • Options
    PikoluPikolu Posts: 6,989 Guardian
    Hawkeye is great, took mine to r2 and he put in work for the first half of the GC meta with his slows. You'll find his bleed damage very lacking unduped so he is more utility than damage, but with the petrify mastery and perfect release sp1s, you can power lock the enemy the whole fight which saves you time in BGs because you don't have to bait many specials.

Also when you dupe him, he will be a power house with those crit bleeds. I use the crit chance Stat focus, but when he is duped I'll run the cruelty stat focus because perfect releases are guaranteed crits and crit bleed is based on crit damage rating.
  • Options
    Nabz034Nabz034 Posts: 209 ★★
    They should have buffed him or retuned or whatever they call it before adding him to the 7* pool of players.

I’m in the same boat as you and pulled him, I consider it as a L since I’ll likely never use him in any game mode as he is.
  • Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 6,589 ★★★★★
    Nabz034 said:

They should have buffed him or retuned or whatever they call it before adding him to the 7* pool of players.

I’m in the same boat as you and pulled him, I consider it as a L since I’ll likely never use him in any game mode as he is.

I consider it an L that you Necro'd this thread just to say that
  • Options
    TerraTerra Posts: 8,110 ★★★★★
    Nabz034 said:

Your account is a L if you believe Hawkeye is bad.
  • Options
    A_FungiA_Fungi Posts: 993 ★★★★
    I recently duped my hawkeye, he will probably be my first skill R2 7 star, but elsa is still looking like a solid option