**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
**KNOWN BG ISSUE**
We are aware of an issue with the seeding for the beginning of the BG season.
We are adding rewards to higher progression brackets to offset the additional grind.
More information here.
**Arcade is being extra tricky with his Murder Box...**
It appears Arcade has been non-cooperative in his approach to this month's side quest and presented his clues in a nonsensical order. Lucky you, Summoners, we have our best and brightest on the case and those clues should now be a lot more straightforward. While messing around in Arcade's files we came across a phrase, highlighted and bolded, with sparkles and pointy arrows: "the abode for the dead" ... Maybe that will help you along the way!
Options

Suspension from the mythic crystals [merged]

whyme_why6whyme_why6 Posts: 77
edited July 2023 in General Discussion
Hey so i was wondering i just got suspended for the crystal bug and idk if i will still get the bg rewards from this season i hope i do because i put in about 800k in the solo event and im fine with the suspension i ik i did wrong so dont think im some cry baby because i did something wrong
Post edited by Kabam Jax on

Comments

• Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,360 ★★★★★

You just can't access your account until they clean up the mess you made.

Eh i only opened 10 lol so i did nothing other people opened hundreds

• Options
    SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,433 ★★★★★
    Don't worry miike and the team is lenient towards this issue. You'll get your account back before the reward are pushed out. Let them clear the mess.
  • Options
    TheDarkestknightTheDarkestknight Posts: 33
    Terra said:

You people are so snarky and ruthless. The dude asks a honest question and gets back lash? Nah this community is toxic and immature. Kabam is fixing THEIR MISTAKE which people took advantage of

People who exploit get no trust or sympathy from me.
    There's only deserved snark here.
    Grow thicker skin
    no please sympathy !
  • Options
    I_tell_no_tales_1I_tell_no_tales_1 Posts: 1,198 ★★★★

If you got those points with the champs and materials you received through the mythic crystals you exploited, then you shouldn’t received the rewards either way

Man im paragon and all the champs I got were 5*s and the iso i haven't used because i got no one to rank up so none of the rewards from the crystals did nothing to my bg score
    So you're Paragon and clicked on Cavalier offer?
    Who won't click on tempting offer of 1250 mythic crystals
  • Options
    I_tell_no_tales_1I_tell_no_tales_1 Posts: 1,198 ★★★★

If you got those points with the champs and materials you received through the mythic crystals you exploited, then you shouldn’t received the rewards either way

Man im paragon and all the champs I got were 5*s and the iso i haven't used because i got no one to rank up so none of the rewards from the crystals did nothing to my bg score
    I don't think letting everyone know you're Paragon and selected the Cav offer was the right move lol.
    I just wanted the mythic crystal shards aint no wrong in that
    My brother in Christ, I woke up that day with puffy eyes and a headache due to all the drinking I did the night before, and even I realized immediately that those weren't shards but fully formed crystals. You can't be serious lol and even if what you're suggesting was true which I highly doubt, why'd you pop 10 after realizing they weren't shards but fully formed crystals?
    Monkey brain saw crystal so i opened some
    Neuron activated moment
  • Options
    MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,529 ★★★★★
    edited July 2023

I don't think letting everyone know you're Paragon and selected the Cav offer was the right move lol.
    My brother in Christ, I woke up that day with puffy eyes and a headache due to all the drinking I did the night before, and even I realized immediately that those weren't shards but fully formed crystals. You can't be serious lol and even if what you're suggesting was true which I highly doubt, why'd you pop 10 after realizing they weren't shards but fully formed crystals?
    In fairness, there is an "open ten" button.

So, opening one and opening ten are basically equally easy.

This would be a good reason for someone to open ten before realising something funny was up.

I think if anyone did open ten and stop immediately, then (1) that would be a good explanation, and (2) personally I wouldn't expect a long suspension.

(Note: I wasn't one of if the people who did this! 😉)
  • Options
    ItsClobberinTimeItsClobberinTime Posts: 3,903 ★★★★★

In fairness, there is an "open ten" button.

So, opening one and opening ten are basically equally easy.

This would be a good reason for someone to open ten before realising something funny was up.

I think if anyone did open ten and stop immediately, then (1) that would be a good explanation, and (2) personally I wouldn't expect a long suspension.

(Note: I wasn't one of if the people who did this! 😉)
    Good reason? You're telling me this guy saw 1250 mythic crystals on his stash and didn't realize til after he popped 10? Man it really baffles me the excuses some of you come up with lol.
    There was a thread opened yesterday where players didn't even realize they had earned 2,500 Mythic Shards from the Gold Track. If you think it's impossible that people just shut their brains off and push buttons sometimes, welcome to Earth.
    That's different though, nobody's paying attention to the plat track cause what they really want is that 7* Morbius. This however, you could literally see the fully formed mythic crystals when you claimed the objective, and then when you tapped open on the crystals tab you would've seen 1250 on the top left corner. I'm sorry but I refuse to believe anyone genuinely didn't know.