Options

Mastery points in act 4 [resolved!!!]

Comments

• Options
    SamarySamary Posts: 10
    Good evening, I completely understand the seriousness of the problem for everyone, is there no estimate for solving the problem?
  • Options
    klobberintymeklobberintyme Posts: 1,455 ★★★★
    Samary said:

Good evening, I completely understand the seriousness of the problem for everyone, is there no estimate for solving the problem?

Earlier that evening...

I'd estimate the solving comes sooner than you think but not sooner than you want.

Fun fact: I had 5 mastery points not assigned on one of my accounts. Think i was changing them a while ago and got sidetracked. Clearly wasn't an issue for me, but hey.
  • Options
    StarhawkStarhawk Posts: 616 ★★★
    edited January 25

Samary said:

Earlier that evening...

I'd estimate the solving comes sooner than you think but not sooner than you want.

Fun fact: I had 5 mastery points not assigned on one of my accounts. Think i was changing them a while ago and got sidetracked. Clearly wasn't an issue for me, but hey.
    sure but you have another account so likely you are better at this game than someone new caught up in this that doesn't have an alt account. Not everyone has the same skill level in this game and different people will be affected differently. on top of that which mastery points you are not able to get does make a difference (along with which champions you have)
  • Options
    t123459t123459 Posts: 47
    thx @Kabam Miike atleast we are now assured that the team didnt forget about the mastery situation . no problem it can take as much time as needed .
  • Options
    JLordVileJJLordVileJ Posts: 1,512 ★★★

OH MY GOD, PLOT TWIST! @Death33 was also the same guy that got banned before.

How did I know that was going to happen before I reached that part? The moment I saw the no player icon on death I knew it I jist knew it in the pit of my soul lol
  • Options
    StarhawkStarhawk Posts: 616 ★★★

Hope this will be address by 2030!

I doubt the game will still be around but I guess you never know
  • Options
    smdam38smdam38 Posts: 877 ★★★

OH MY GOD, PLOT TWIST! @Death33 was also the same guy that got banned before.

Are you IP banning? Is that legal?
  • Options
    Are you looking at public IPs? That should be fun.
  • Options
    And you’re sharing this in a public forum?
    You’re really good at this.
  • Options
    Toproller89Toproller89 Posts: 495 ★★★
    @Kabam Miike it's February now, where are the mastery points?
  • Options

@Kabam Miike it's February now, where are the mastery points?

They said they'd aim for January, it wasn't a definite it will be out by January
  • Options
    peixemacacopeixemacaco Posts: 1,318 ★★★
    May the new mastery topic by @Toproller89 merged with this "official"?

😊👍
  • Options
    Good evening, any good news about mastery points?
  • Options
    PikoluPikolu Posts: 6,762 ★★★★★
    Samary said:

Good evening, any good news about mastery points?

• Options
    Where is this post?
  • Options
    Samary said:

Where is this post?

(had a feeling the prior Jax clip was gonna get a question, being copied here without it's context)

Basically, earlier today some reports of a few people having an “extra” point show up (so showing 60 or 61, depending on their Necro quest status, so 1 more than normal max).

Jax replying.. “will revert the accounts with the additional point”, was referring to that.
    And said it was due to preliminary attempt to do the *actual* correction for the missing point(s).

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/comment/2478789#Comment_2478789
  • Options
    PT_99PT_99 Posts: 2,558 ★★★★★
    Damn, I think giving everyone who have completed act-4,5 the updated rewards would be faster and less resources intensive at this point?

Rewards aren't ground breaking at all to higher players and going the route of giving everyone would probably save them a lotta headache.

Handpicking the eligible players did nothing but waste the times of game team and players as well, those rewards are now like what? 6 months old now, game progression have bumped over the roof for act-4,5,6 players due to Banquet.

Giving everyone the updated rewards on day-1 would be quick and easy, idk who on meetings thought that new act-4,5 rewards to everyone will be too much of a big deal.
  • Options
    BigBossManBigBossMan Posts: 1
    @Kabam Miike thanks for the updates on this and other threads. Hopefully a solution is close to dropping.
  • Options
    CassyCassy Posts: 1,073 ★★★
    At this Point i understand why kabam is very reluctant with giving out timelines.

But... it's pretty long time now.

How about a title for those waiting thru this silent eternity?

"I found inner Peace"
    "Master without points"
    "I'am 4 short"
  • Options
    Thokk150Thokk150 Posts: 66
    PT_99 said:

Damn, I think giving everyone who have completed act-4,5 the updated rewards would be faster and less resources intensive at this point?

Rewards aren't ground breaking at all to higher players and going the route of giving everyone would probably save them a lotta headache.

Handpicking the eligible players did nothing but waste the times of game team and players as well, those rewards are now like what? 6 months old now, game progression have bumped over the roof for act-4,5,6 players due to Banquet.

Giving everyone the updated rewards on day-1 would be quick and easy, idk who on meetings thought that new act-4,5 rewards to everyone will be too much of a big deal.

That wouldn't work tho, as if everybody gets an extra mastery point the imbalance remains, the only real difference would be that everybody has an extra mastery point
  • Options
    Could it be ...