Incursions?

TheExit27TheExit27 Member Posts: 710 ★★★
Will Incursions come back soon? I updated and reopened the game, but don't see Incursions. Is it supposed to be gone?

Comments

• TheExit27TheExit27 Member Posts: 710 ★★★
    Kabam Jax said:

Incursions will return on September 11th!
    We'll have more information about the changes live that date, as well.

With the new changes the team needed a short break to safely make the adjustments and ensure a smooth relaunch!

Oh. Okay. Thank you for the quick response. I'm looking forward to all you guys provided for us this month.
  • PhiliaPhilia Member Posts: 87
    No Announcement abt incursion changes yet 🫤
  • BendyBendy Member Posts: 5,899 ★★★★★
    Philia said:

No Announcement abt incursion changes yet 🫤

The changes be announce when incursions go live
  • ShivacruxShivacrux Member Posts: 424 ★★★

Kabam Jax said:

With the new changes the team needed a short break to safely make the adjustments and ensure a smooth relaunch!

Please reduce the cost required for the crystal,this is too much

Rightly so
  • SearmenisSearmenis Member Posts: 1,593 ★★★★★
    The cost may be ok, supposedly the new incursions will give plenty artifacts to be able to get this regularly, but what about the players that don't want the champs coming out of this? Currently we have no options
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Member Posts: 5,617 ★★★★★
    Searmenis said:

The cost may be ok, supposedly the new incursions will give plenty artifacts to be able to get this regularly, but what about the players that don't want the champs coming out of this? Currently we have no options

Theres hardly any obtainable 7* champs so far. But give it another year or 18 months and there might be enough in the basic pool to make multiple crystals in the incursions store.
  • Ihatethisgame01Ihatethisgame01 Member Posts: 1
    Will incursions be available for Australian players on the 11th or is the for the American player base?
  • UltimateSoldierUltimateSoldier Member Posts: 1
    So it’s later today?

So it’s later today?

Yes but objectives wont go live for another few days
  • Mohammad07Mohammad07 Member Posts: 183 ★★
    Are incursions out?
  • b4siub4siu Member Posts: 5

Are incursions out?

nah
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Member Posts: 5,617 ★★★★★
    Searmenis said:

Buttehrs said:

Searmenis said:

Theres hardly any obtainable 7* champs so far. But give it another year or 18 months and there might be enough in the basic pool to make multiple crystals in the incursions store.
    I would still like to see at least a basic 7* crystal in the store for purchase, for less shards, obviously, just like with 6 and 5 stars.
    That would defeat the purpose of the 7* basic crystal, which may i remind you is literally 2 or 3 months old. You already get your first 2 at a discounted price. It's simply too soon for a basic 7* in incursions store.
  • DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Member Posts: 2,883 ★★★★★
    Kabam Jax said:

Jax, is this post still due today about the changes etc??
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Member Posts: 13,944 ★★★★★

Kabam Jax said:

The post is already up
  • Madman_marvinMadman_marvin Member Posts: 666 ★★★★

Kabam Jax said:

The post is already up
    Where?
  • DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Member Posts: 2,883 ★★★★★

Kabam Jax said:

The post is already up
    Can you link it bud? @Eb0ny-O-M4w
  • Madman_marvinMadman_marvin Member Posts: 666 ★★★★
    edited September 2023
    Your link works but if I go to news and announcements normally, this is what I see. It’s no where to be found. It’s weird.

Your link works but if I go to news and announcements normally, this is what I see. It’s no where to be found. It’s weird.

Its not pinned on the news and announcements its just above weekly hero arena and hall of legends which both aint pinned either